Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1990 was a Monday and it was the 204th day of the year 1990. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,780 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,593 days or 9.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 365 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 31, 2022.
If a dog named Sadie - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sadie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sadie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Amalia Mendoza
- 1933Bert Convy
- 1951Michael McConnohie
- 1953Claude Barzotti
- 1962Hiroshi Mikami
- 1972Marlon Wayans
- 1974Stephanie March
- 1986Ayaka Komatsu
- 1987Arthur Napiontek
- 1989Eliška Bučková
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1865Max Heindel, Danish occultist and mystic (d. 1919)
- 1931Te Atairangikaahu, Māori queen (d. 2006)
- 1941Richie Evans, American race car driver (d. 1985)
- 1950Blair Thornton, Canadian guitarist and songwriter (Bachman–Turner Overdrive)
- 1952John Rutsey, Canadian drummer (Rush) (d. 2008)
- 1961André Ducharme, Canadian comedian and author
- 1961Martin Gore, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Depeche Mode and VCMG)
- 1965Rob Dickinson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Catherine Wheel)
- 1975Dan Rogerson, English politician
- 1979Perro Aguayo Jr., Mexican wrestler and promoter (d. 2015)
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mathew’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677Scanian War: Denmark–Norway captures the harbor town of Marstrand from Sweden.
- 1903The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1943World War II: The British destroyers HMS Eclipse and HMS Laforey sink the Italian submarine Ascianghi in the Mediterranean after she torpedoes the cruiser HMS Newfoundland.
- 1968Glenville shootout: In Cleveland, Ohio, a violent shootout between a Black Militant organization and the Cleveland Police Department occurs. During the shootout, a riot begins and lasts for five days.
- 1968The only successful hijacking of an El Al aircraft takes place when a Boeing 707 carrying ten crew and 38 passengers is taken over by three members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. The aircraft was en route from Rome, to Lod, Israel.
- 1984Vanessa Williams becomes the first Miss America to resign when she surrenders her crown after nude photos of her appeared in Penthouse magazine.
- 1997Digital Equipment Corporation files antitrust charges against chipmaker Intel.
- 2005Three bombs explode in the Naama Bay area of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, killing 88 people.
- 2015NASA announces discovery of Kepler-452b by Kepler.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Bruckheimer, Eric Stewart, Jordan Peele, Ansel Elgort, Santino Rice, Johnnie Fingers, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ward Kimball, Brian Geraghty, Pell James.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1990.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1990 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. Your score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was She Ain’t Worth It by Glenn Medeiros featuring Bobby Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd July 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1990
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 178 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,780 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,593 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 365
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 2022
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (-201)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: She Ain’t Worth It by Glenn Medeiros featuring Bobby Brown (July 28, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1964 – Amy Ray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Indigo Girls); April 12, 1986 – Lorena, Spanish singer; March 21, 1963 – Shawn Lane, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Black Oak Arkansas) (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,152