Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1990 was a Monday and it was the 204th day of the year 1990. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,230 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,743 days or 10.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 380 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 31, 2022.
If a dog named Ling-Ling - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ling-Ling will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ling-Ling will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Emil Jannings
- 1947David Essex
- 1951Michael McConnohie
- 1959Nancy Savoca
- 1972Marlon Wayans
- 1973Himesh Reshammiya
- 1979Anta Livitsanou
- 1983Andrew Eiden
- 1986Reece Ritchie
- 1988Ping Medina
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1942Richard E. Dauch, American businessman, co-founded American Axle (d. 2013)
- 1945Edward Gregson, English composer and educator
- 1949Clive Rice, South African cricketer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1951Leman Sam, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1960Al Perez, American wrestler
- 1960Susan Graham, American soprano and educator
- 1961André Ducharme, Canadian comedian and author
- 1962Alain Lefèvre, Canadian pianist and composer
- 1972Marlon Wayans, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1988Ping Medina, Filipino actor
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joanna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677Scanian War: Denmark–Norway captures the harbor town of Marstrand from Sweden.
- 1829In the United States, William Austin Burt patents the typographer, a precursor to the typewriter.
- 1862American Civil War: Henry Halleck takes command of the Union Army.
- 1881The Boundary Treaty of 1881 between Chile and Argentina is signed in Buenos Aires.
- 1943The Rayleigh bath chair murder occurred in Rayleigh, Essex, England.
- 1943World War II: The British destroyers HMS Eclipse and HMS Laforey sink the Italian submarine Ascianghi in the Mediterranean after she torpedoes the cruiser HMS Newfoundland.
- 1982The International Whaling Commission decides to end commercial whaling by 1985-86.
- 1983Thirteen Sri Lanka Army soldiers are killed after a deadly ambush by the militant Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
- 1995Comet Hale–Bopp is discovered; it becomes visible to the naked eye on Earth nearly a year later.
- 1999ANA Flight 61 is hijacked in Tokyo, Japan by Yuji Nishizawa.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryouma Baba, Daisuke Ban, Jim J. Bullock, Mike d'Abo, Jack Douglas, Mel Stuart, Selma Björnsdóttir, Steve Valentine, Pierre Bernac, C. C. Catch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1990.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1990 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. Your score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was She Ain’t Worth It by Glenn Medeiros featuring Bobby Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd July 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1990
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 93 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,230 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,743 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 380
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 2022
- Age in dog years: 140 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (-201)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: She Ain’t Worth It by Glenn Medeiros featuring Bobby Brown (July 28, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1971 – Samantha Giles, English actress; July 15, 1968 – Eddie Griffin, American comedian, actor, and producer; June 16, 1938 – Charles B. Pierce, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,151