Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1990 was a Monday and it was the 204th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,984 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Claudia - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Claudia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Claudia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Amalia Mendoza
- 1938Ronny Cox
- 1943Larry Manetti
- 1943Tony Joe White
- 1957Kate Buffery
- 1971Alison Krauss
- 1982Paul Wesley
- 1983Andrew Eiden
- 1988Pablo Holman
- 1996Rachel G. Fox
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1865Max Heindel, Danish occultist and mystic (d. 1919)
- 1937Bruce Surtees, American cinematographer (d. 2012)
- 1938Charles Harrelson, American murderer (d. 2007)
- 1943Tony Joe White, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1950Alan Turner, Australian cricketer
- 1960Susan Graham, American soprano and educator
- 1972Marlon Wayans, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Monica Lewinsky, American author and handbag designer
- 1984Celeste Thorson, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Yelena Sokolova, Russian long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Kingdom of Prussia re-conquers Mainz from France.
- 1821While the Mora Rebellion continues, Greeks capture Monemvasia Castle. Turkish troops and citizens are transferred to Minor Asia coasts.
- 1874Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa, India.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1927The first station of the Indian Broadcasting Company goes on the air in Bombay.
- 1929The Fascist government in Italy bans the use of foreign words.
- 1942World War II: The German offensives Operation Edelweiss and Operation Braunschweig begin.
- 1961The Sandinista National Liberation Front is founded in Nicaragua.
- 1992A Vatican commission, led by Joseph Ratzinger, establishes that limiting certain rights of homosexual people and non-married couples is not equivalent to discrimination on grounds of race or gender.
- 2005Three bombs explode in the Naama Bay area of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, killing 88 people.
View the complete list of historical events for July 23.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Palvin, Hans Klok, Jenny McCarthy, Caroline Cossey, Arci Muñoz, Sandrine Holt, Catherine Castel, Tony Randall, Jim Ed Brown, Maasa Sudo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 23, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was She Ain’t Worth It by Glenn Medeiros featuring Bobby Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1994 – Nikki Yanofsky, Canadian singer-songwriter; April 12, 1942 – Frank Bank, American actor (d. 2013); February 9, 1981 – The Rev, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Avenged Sevenfold, Pinkly Smooth, and Suburban Legends) (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,307