Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 205th day of the year 2004. It was the 30th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,598 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,866 days or 5.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 31, 2036.
If a dog named Princesa - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Princesa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Princesa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Götz George
- 1950Ian Thomas
- 1957Kate Buffery
- 1961Martin Gore
- 1967Philip Seymour Hoffman
- 1968Gary Payton
- 1975Sung Hyun-ah
- 1980Sandeep Parikh
- 1984Matthew Murphy
- 2002Lil' P-Nut
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1894Arthur Treacher, English-American actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1925Tajuddin Ahmad, Bangladeshi politician, 1st Prime Minister of Bangladesh (d. 1975)
- 1926Ludvík Vaculík, Czech journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1931Te Atairangikaahu, Māori queen (d. 2006)
- 1938Ronny Cox, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1940Don Imus, American radio host
- 1941Richie Evans, American race car driver (d. 1985)
- 1946René Ricard, American poet, painter, and critic (d. 2014)
- 1953Graham Gooch, English cricketer and coach
- 1978Stuart Elliott, Northern Irish footballer
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dillon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Three hundred colonists bound for New France depart from Dieppe, France.
- 1874Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa, India.
- 1881The Boundary Treaty of 1881 between Chile and Argentina is signed in Buenos Aires.
- 1927The first station of the Indian Broadcasting Company goes on the air in Bombay.
- 1952General Muhammad Naguib leads the Free Officers Movement (formed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, the real power behind the coup) in overthrowing King Farouk of Egypt.
- 1961The Sandinista National Liberation Front is founded in Nicaragua.
- 1970Qaboos bin Said al Said becomes Sultan of Oman after overthrowing his father, Said bin Taimur initiating massive reforms, modernization programs and end to a decade long civil war.
- 1972The United States launches Landsat 1, the first Earth-resources satellite.
- 1984Vanessa Williams becomes the first Miss America to resign when she surrenders her crown after nude photos of her appeared in Penthouse magazine.
- 1999ANA Flight 61 is hijacked in Tokyo, Japan by Yuji Nishizawa.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Clements, Julie Carmen, Jack Weston, Olev Roomet, Clairette Oddera, Yōko Maki, Joey Badass, Alex Kurtzman, David Jordan, Ricky Nelson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 2004.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 2004 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 24, 2004. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 2, 1990. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Confessions Part II by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd July 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 2004
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 30th Friday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 246 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,598 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,866 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 190
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 2036
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 24, 2004 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 2, 1990 (-110)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Confessions Part II by Usher (July 24, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1915 – Pat Buttram, American actor and singer (d. 1994); January 24, 1957 – Ade Edmondson, English singer-songwriter and actor; December 24, 2000 – Ethan Bortnick, American singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,151