Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 2017 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 2017 was a Sunday and it was the 204th day of the year 2017. It was the 30th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2017 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 6 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,963 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 654 days or 1.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 66 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 31, 2049.
If a dog named Poopy - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 40 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poopy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Poopy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Ronny Cox
- 1942Madeline Bell
- 1951Leman Sam
- 1957Jo Brand
- 1972Marlon Wayans
- 1975Sung Hyun-ah
- 1980Michelle Williams
- 1985Anna Maria Mühe
- 1989Daniel Radcliffe
- 2002Lil' P-Nut
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1865Max Heindel, Danish occultist and mystic (d. 1919)
- 1886Walter H. Schottky, Swiss-German physicist and engineer (d. 1976)
- 1921Calvert DeForest, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1944Maria João Pires, Portuguese pianist
- 1950Ian Thomas, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1965Rob Dickinson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Catherine Wheel)
- 1967Philip Seymour Hoffman, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1970Charisma Carpenter, American actress
- 1972Floyd Reifer, Barbadian cricketer and coach
- 1973Fran Healy, English-Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Travis)
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tabitha’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 811Byzantine emperor Nikephoros I plunders the Bulgarian capital of Pliska and captures khan Krum’s treasury.
- 1874Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa, India.
- 1903The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
- 1942Bulgarian poet and Communist leader Nikola Vaptsarov is executed by firing squad.
- 1942The Holocaust: The Treblinka extermination camp is opened.
- 1943World War II: The British destroyers HMS Eclipse and HMS Laforey sink the Italian submarine Ascianghi in the Mediterranean after she torpedoes the cruiser HMS Newfoundland.
- 1952General Muhammad Naguib leads the Free Officers Movement (formed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, the real power behind the coup) in overthrowing King Farouk of Egypt.
- 1952The European Coal and Steel Community is established.
- 1972The United States launches Landsat 1, the first Earth-resources satellite.
- 2015NASA announces discovery of Kepler-452b by Kepler.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 2017 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bronson Pelletier, Dane Cook, Brian Chippendale, Doc Shaw, Rajeshwari Sachdev, Nana Mizuki, John Benitez, Richard Tauber, LeVar Burton, Tom Zé.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 2017.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 2017 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 29, 2017). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,738 baby girls. For the boys it’s Liam. This name was recorded 18,728 times in the year 2017. Any chance you are Emma or Liam? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 2017. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 2017
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 30th Sunday of 2017
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 6 years old
- Days since birth: 1,963 days
- Days spent sleeping: 654 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 66
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 2049
- Age in dog years: 40 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Number one song: Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber (July 29, 2017)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,738 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Liam – 18,728 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1974 – Frida Hallgren, Swedish actress; January 29, 1958 – Judy Norton Taylor, American actress and director; March 23, 1976 – Keri Russell, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893