Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 2020 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 2020 was a Thursday and it was the 205th day of the year 2020. It was the 30th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2020 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 4 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,233 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 411 days or 1.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 42 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 31, 2052.
If a dog named Summer Carneiro - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 32 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Summer Carneiro will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Summer Carneiro will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Herbert’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Emil Jannings
- 1933Bert Convy
- 1953Claude Barzotti
- 1957Theo van Gogh
- 1966Samantha Beckinsale
- 1969David Kaufman
- 1980Michelle Williams
- 1983Bec Hewitt
- 1987Arthur Napiontek
- 1989Eliška Bučková
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1878James Thomas Milton Anderson, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Saskatchewan (d. 1946)
- 1914Nassos Daphnis, Greek-American painter (d.2010)
- 1914Virgil Finlay, American illustrator (d. 1971)
- 1940Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, Italian economist and politician, Italian Minister of Finance (d. 2010)
- 1979Anta Livitsanou, Greek actress and singer
- 1981Steve Jocz, Canadian singer-songwriter, drummer, and director (Sum 41)
- 1983Andrew Eiden, American actor
- 1984Brandon Roy, American basketball player
- 1984Celeste Thorson, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1989Eliška Bučková, Czech model, Czech Miss 2008
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: Henry Halleck takes command of the Union Army.
- 1881The Boundary Treaty of 1881 between Chile and Argentina is signed in Buenos Aires.
- 1926Fox Film buys the patents of the Movietone sound system for recording sound onto film.
- 1936In Catalonia, Spain, the Unified Socialist Party of Catalonia is founded through the merger of Socialist and Communist parties.
- 1945The post-war legal processes against Philippe Pétain begin.
- 1962Telstar relays the first publicly transmitted, live trans-Atlantic television program, featuring Walter Cronkite.
- 1968Glenville shootout: In Cleveland, Ohio, a violent shootout between a Black Militant organization and the Cleveland Police Department occurs. During the shootout, a riot begins and lasts for five days.
- 1968The only successful hijacking of an El Al aircraft takes place when a Boeing 707 carrying ten crew and 38 passengers is taken over by three members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. The aircraft was en route from Rome, to Lod, Israel.
- 1983Thirteen Sri Lanka Army soldiers are killed after a deadly ambush by the militant Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
- 1986In London, England, Prince Andrew, Duke of York marries Sarah Ferguson at Westminster Abbey.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 2020 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Monette, Paula Abdul, Michael Lerner, Candy Loving, Desmond Harrington, Tom Ewell, Kelly Le Brock, Chris Noth, John Oates, Teri Shields.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 2020.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 2020 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 2020. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 2020
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 30th Thursday of 2020
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 4 years old
- Days since birth: 1,233 days
- Days spent sleeping: 411 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 42
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 2052
- Age in dog years: 32 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1992 – Mac Miller, American rapper, producer, and actor; December 14, 1984 – Jackson Rathbone, Singaporean-American actor and singer (100 Monkeys); July 8, 1934 – Alice Gerrard, American singer and banjo player.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,744