Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 2020 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 2020 was a Thursday and it was the 205th day of the year 2020. It was the 30th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2020 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 865 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 288 days or 0.79 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 29 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 31, 2052.
If a dog named Dizo - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 28 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dizo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dizo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Gloria DeHaven
- 1942Madeline Bell
- 1961Woody Harrelson
- 1967Philip Seymour Hoffman
- 1970Charisma Carpenter
- 1970Sam Watters
- 1971Christopher Lee
- 1980Michelle Williams
- 1982Tom Mison
- 2002Lil' P-Nut
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1892Haile Selassie, Ethiopian emperor (d. 1975)
- 1898Red Dutton, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1987)
- 1922Damiano Damiani, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1931Claude Fournier, Canadian director, screenwriter, and cinematographer
- 1938Ronny Cox, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1942Richard E. Dauch, American businessman, co-founded American Axle (d. 2013)
- 1944Maria João Pires, Portuguese pianist
- 1960Susan Graham, American soprano and educator
- 1974Maurice Greene, American sprinter
- 1976Judit Polgár, Hungarian chess player
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UUMAHOJYXM? Check your answers here: Word solver UUMAHOJYXM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 811Byzantine emperor Nikephoros I plunders the Bulgarian capital of Pliska and captures khan Krum’s treasury.
- 1677Scanian War: Denmark–Norway captures the harbor town of Marstrand from Sweden.
- 1829In the United States, William Austin Burt patents the typographer, a precursor to the typewriter.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1936In Catalonia, Spain, the Unified Socialist Party of Catalonia is founded through the merger of Socialist and Communist parties.
- 1952General Muhammad Naguib leads the Free Officers Movement (formed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, the real power behind the coup) in overthrowing King Farouk of Egypt.
- 1952The European Coal and Steel Community is established.
- 1962The International Agreement on the Neutrality of Laos is signed.
- 1974The Greek military junta collapses, and former Prime Minister Konstantinos Karamanlis is invited to lead the new government, beginning Greece’s metapolitefsi era.
- 1988General Ne Win, effective ruler of Burma since 1962, resigns after pro-democracy protests.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 2020 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Elrod, Pablo Portillo, Rosario Flores, Věra Chytilová, Bipasha Basu, Amen, John Driscoll, Edward Buzzell, John Inman, David Sandström.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 2020.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 2020 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 2020. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 2020
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 30th Thursday of 2020
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 3 years old
- Days since birth: 865 days
- Days spent sleeping: 288 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.79 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 29
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 2052
- Age in dog years: 28 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1955 – Keith Whitley, American singer and guitarist (d. 1989); December 26, 1949 – Mikhail Boyarsky, Russian actor and singer; March 29, 1938 – Barry Jackson, English actor and stuntman (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,776