Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1952 was a Thursday and it was the 206th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,952 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 811 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Azumi - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Azumi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Azumi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1969Rick Fox
- 1975Eric Szmanda
- 1976Laura Fraser
- 1982Élise Crombez
- 1983Joey Kovar
- 1984Joris Putman
- 1984Leanne Moore
- 1984Patrick Harvey
- 1986Megan Park
- 1987Merve Sevi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1821William Poole, American boxer and gangster (d. 1855)
- 1874Oswald Chambers, Scottish minister and author (d. 1917)
- 1915Enrique Fernando, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 13th Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines (d. 2004)
- 1917Robert Farnon, Canadian trumpet player, composer, and conductor (d. 2005)
- 1933John Aniston, Greek-American actor
- 1938Alexis Jacquemin, Belgian economist and academic (d. 2004)
- 1953Julian Brazier, English captain and politician
- 1968Kristin Chenoweth, American actress and singer
- 1970Anja Garbarek, Norwegian singer-songwriter
- 1979Anne-Gaëlle Sidot, French tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1132Battle of Nocera between Ranulf II of Alife and Roger II of Sicily.
- 1411Battle of Harlaw, one of the bloodiest battles in Scotland, takes place.
- 1534French explorer Jacques Cartier plants a cross on the Gaspé Peninsula and takes possession of the territory in the name of Francis I of France.
- 1701Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founds the trading post at Fort Pontchartrain, which later becomes the city of Detroit.
- 1814War of 1812: General Phineas Riall advances toward the Niagara River to halt Jacob Brown’s American invaders.
- 1866Reconstruction: Tennessee becomes the first U.S. state to be readmitted to the Union following the American Civil War.
- 1935The Dust Bowl heat wave reaches its peak, sending temperatures to 109°F (43°C) in Chicago and 104°F (40°C) in Milwaukee.
- 1980The Quietly Confident Quartet of Australia wins the Men’s 4 x 100 metre medley relay at the Moscow Olympics, the only time the United States has not won the event at Olympic level.
- 1983The Black July anti-Tamil riots begin in Sri Lanka, killing between 400 and 3,000. Black July is generally regarded as the beginning of the Sri Lankan Civil War.
- 2013A high-speed train derails in Spain rounding a curve with an 80 kph speed limit at 190 kph, killing 78 passengers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 24.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hopsin, Stephen Poliakoff, Kostas Mountakis, Moustapha Akkad, Zoë Kravitz, Snoop Dogg, Bob Eberly, David Morse, Sugar Ray Robinson, Bob Luman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 24, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1982 – Patrick Fugit, American actor and producer; September 1, 1928 – Emrys James, Welsh actor (d. 1989); January 27, 1972 – Mark Owen, English singer-songwriter (Take That).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181