Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1952 was a Thursday and it was the 206th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,801 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 806 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Constance Dowling
- 1940Rex Garvin
- 1942David Miner
- 1947Robert Hays
- 1951Lynda Carter
- 1970Anja Garbarek
- 1975Torrie Wilson
- 1987Merve Sevi
- 1988Han Seung-yeon
- 1990Jay McGuiness
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1561Maria of the Palatinate-Simmern (d. 1589)
- 1660Charles Talbot, 1st Duke of Shrewsbury, English politician, Lord High Treasurer (d. 1718)
- 1874Oswald Chambers, Scottish minister and author (d. 1917)
- 1897Amelia Earhart, American pilot and author (d. 1937)
- 1938Eugene J. Martin, American painter
- 1958Mick Karn, Cypriot-English guitarist and songwriter (Japan, Dalis Car, NiNa, and JBK) (d. 2011)
- 1964Banana Yoshimoto, Japanese author
- 1969Ahn Ji-hwan, South Korean voice actor
- 1990Daveigh Chase, American actress and singer
- 1994Alejandra Álvarez, Ecuadorian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1701Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founds the trading post at Fort Pontchartrain, which later becomes the city of Detroit.
- 1823Slavery is abolished in Chile.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Kernstown: Confederate General Jubal Early defeats Union troops led by General George Crook in an effort to keep them out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1931A fire at a home for the elderly in Pittsburgh kills 48 people.
- 1943World War II: Operation Gomorrah begins: British and Canadian aeroplanes bomb Hamburg by night, and American planes by day. By the end of the operation in November, 9,000 tons of explosives will have killed more than 30,000 people and destroyed 280,000 buildings.
- 1966Michael Pelkey makes the first BASE jump from El Capitan along with Brian Schubert. Both came out with broken bones. BASE jumping has now been banned from El Cap.
- 1977End of a four day long Libyan–Egyptian War.
- 1980The Quietly Confident Quartet of Australia wins the Men’s 4 x 100 metre medley relay at the Moscow Olympics, the only time the United States has not won the event at Olympic level.
- 2002Democrat James Traficant is expelled from the United States House of Representatives on a vote of 420–1.
- 2011Digital switchover is completed in 44 of the 47 prefectures of Japan, with Iwate, Miyagi, and Fukushima television stations terminating analog broadcasting operations later as a result of the Tōhoku earthquake.
View the complete list of historical events for July 24.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tracey Walter, Eiichi Ohtaki, Shania Twain, Bruce Wells, Camille Yarbrough, Judy Tenuta, Jouko Ahola, Roch Voisine, Thom Fitzgerald, Saaya Irie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 24, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1971 – Christopher Showerman, American actor and producer; April 2, 1971 – Zeebra, Japanese rapper (King Giddra); October 30, 1935 – Michael Winner, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976