Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 206th day of the year 1968. It was the 30th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,505 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,168 days or 16.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 627 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 1, 2000.
If a dog named Pablito - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pablito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pablito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933John Aniston
- 1947Robert Hays
- 1949Yves Duteil
- 1956Pat Finn
- 1961Paul Geary
- 1977Danny Dyer
- 1984Patrick Harvey
- 1987Merve Sevi
- 1990Jay McGuiness
- 1998Bindi Irwin
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1803Adolphe Adam, French composer and critic (d. 1856)
- 1913Britton Chance, American biologist and sailor (d. 2010)
- 1920Bella Abzug, American lawyer and politician (d. 1998)
- 1924Wilfred Josephs, English composer (d. 1997)
- 1934Sante Kimes, American murderer (d. 2014)
- 1945Anthony Watts, English geologist, geophysicist, and academic
- 1951Lynda Carter, American actress and singer
- 1979Valerio Scassellati, Italian race car driver
- 1986Andrei Lutai, Russian figure skater
- 1989Maurkice Pouncey, American football player
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814War of 1812: General Phineas Riall advances toward the Niagara River to halt Jacob Brown’s American invaders.
- 1901O. Henry is released from prison in Columbus, Ohio after serving three years for embezzlement from a bank.
- 1915The passenger ship S.S. Eastland capsizes while tied to a dock in the Chicago River. A total of 844 passengers and crew are killed in the largest loss of life disaster from a single shipwreck on the Great Lakes.
- 1922The draft of the British Mandate of Palestine was formally confirmed by the Council of the League of Nations; it came into effect on 26 September 1923.
- 1963The ship Bluenose II was launched in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. The schooner is a major Canadian symbol.
- 1983George Brett batting for the Kansas City Royals against the New York Yankees, has a game-winning home run nullified in the “Pine Tar Incident”.
- 1990Iraqi forces start massing on the Kuwait–Iraq border.
- 1991Manmohan Singh presents his budget speech to the Indian Parliament which led to economic liberalisation in India
- 2001Bandaranaike Airport attack is carried out by 14 Tamil Tiger commandos, all died in this attack. They destroyed 11 Aircraft (mostly military) and damaged 15, there are no civilian casualties. This incident slowed down Sri Lankan economy.
- 2014Air Algérie Flight 5017 loses contact with air traffic controllers 50 minutes after takeoff. It was travelling between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Algiers with 116 people on board. The wreckage is later found in Mali.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernard Fresson, Keremcem, Aimee Garcia, Casey Kasem, Janet Jones, Loona, John Astin, Debbie Matenopoulos, Makoto Ogawa, Thom Hoffman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1968.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1968 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 10, 1970. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1998. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grazing in the Grass by Hugh Masekela as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 24th July 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 206th day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 30th Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,505 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,168 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 627
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 2000
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 10, 1970 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1998 (-160)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Grazing in the Grass by Hugh Masekela (July 27, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1968 – Sebastian Bach, Bahamian-Canadian singer-songwriter and actor (Skid Row, Damnocracy, Madam X, and Kings of Chaos); September 20, 1927 – Colette Bonheur, Canadian singer (d. 1966); June 12, 1919 – Uta Hagen, German-American actress and educator (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,071