Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 206th day of the year 1980. It was the 30th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,593 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,864 days or 13.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 1, 2012.
If a dog named Ria - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ria will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ria will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Dan Inosanto
- 1951Lynda Carter
- 1952Gus Van Sant
- 1968Laura Leighton
- 1970Stephanie Adams
- 1975Eric Szmanda
- 1979Jerrod Niemann
- 1982Trevor Matthews
- 1984Joris Putman
- 1990Jay McGuiness
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 923Emperor Suzaku of Japan (d. 952)
- 1904Leo Arnaud, French-American trombonist, composer, and conductor (d. 1991)
- 1930Alfred Balk, American journalist and author (d. 2010)
- 1953Julian Brazier, English captain and politician
- 1977Mehdi Mahdavikia, Iranian footballer and manager
- 1980Joel Stroetzel, American guitarist (Killswitch Engage and Aftershock)
- 1982Chris Barrett, American director, producer, and author
- 1982Elisabeth Moss, American actress
- 1987Mara Wilson, American actress and playwright
- 1990Jay McGuiness, English singer (The Wanted)
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gwendolyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487Citizens of Leeuwarden, Netherlands strike against a ban on foreign beer.
- 1847After 17 months of travel, Brigham Young leads 148 Mormon pioneers into Salt Lake Valley, resulting in the establishment of Salt Lake City. Celebrations of this event include the Pioneer Day Utah state holiday and the Days of '47 Parade.
- 1929The Kellogg–Briand Pact, renouncing war as an instrument of foreign policy, goes into effect (it is first signed in Paris on August 27, 1928 by most leading world powers).
- 1963The ship Bluenose II was launched in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. The schooner is a major Canadian symbol.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 11 splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1972Bugojno group is caught by Yugoslav security forces.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States Supreme Court unanimously ruled that President Richard Nixon did not have the authority to withhold subpoenaed White House tapes and they order him to surrender the tapes to the Watergate special prosecutor.
- 1982Heavy rain causes a mudslide that destroys a bridge at Nagasaki, Japan, killing 299.
- 1991Manmohan Singh presents his budget speech to the Indian Parliament which led to economic liberalisation in India
- 2013A high-speed train derails in Spain rounding a curve with an 80 kph speed limit at 190 kph, killing 78 passengers.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Smith, Jayma Mays, Victor Wooten, Lorna Luft, Chisato Moritaka, Glenn Hughes, Mimi Keene, Victoria Fuller, Liu Yifei, Ashley Melnick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1980.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1980 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1966. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 26, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 24th July 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 206th day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 30th Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,593 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,864 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 495
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 2012
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 2006 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1966 (-165)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me by Billy Joel (July 26, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1966 – Sam Seder, American actor, director, and producer; September 4, 1981 – Lacey Sturm, American singer-songwriter (Flyleaf); March 21, 1968 – Andrew Copeland, American singer and guitarist (Sister Hazel).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,138