Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1990 was a Tuesday and it was the 205th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,949 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Dan Inosanto
- 1946Hervé Vilard
- 1970Stephanie Adams
- 1983Joey Kovar
- 1984Joris Putman
- 1984Patrick Harvey
- 1986Megan Park
- 1987Mara Wilson
- 1987Merve Sevi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 24.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1803Adolphe Adam, French composer and critic (d. 1856)
- 1864Frank Wedekind, German actor and playwright (d. 1918)
- 1878Edward Plunkett, 18th Baron of Dunsany, Irish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1957)
- 1914Frances Oldham Kelsey, Canadian pharmacologist and physician (d. 2015)
- 1934P. S. Soosaithasan, Sri Lankan accountant and politician
- 1957Pam Tillis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
- 1990Daveigh Chase, American actress and singer
- 1990Dean Stoneman, English race car driver
- 1990Jay McGuiness, English singer (The Wanted)
- 1992Mitch Grassi, American singer-songwriter (Pentatonix)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1148Louis VII of France lays siege to Damascus during the Second Crusade.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Kernstown: Confederate General Jubal Early defeats Union troops led by General George Crook in an effort to keep them out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1866Reconstruction: Tennessee becomes the first U.S. state to be readmitted to the Union following the American Civil War.
- 1915The passenger ship S.S. Eastland capsizes while tied to a dock in the Chicago River. A total of 844 passengers and crew are killed in the largest loss of life disaster from a single shipwreck on the Great Lakes.
- 1924Archeologist Themistoklis Sofoulis becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1935The Dust Bowl heat wave reaches its peak, sending temperatures to 109°F (43°C) in Chicago and 104°F (40°C) in Milwaukee.
- 1972Bugojno group is caught by Yugoslav security forces.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States Supreme Court unanimously ruled that President Richard Nixon did not have the authority to withhold subpoenaed White House tapes and they order him to surrender the tapes to the Watergate special prosecutor.
- 1983George Brett batting for the Kansas City Royals against the New York Yankees, has a game-winning home run nullified in the “Pine Tar Incident”.
- 2002Democrat James Traficant is expelled from the United States House of Representatives on a vote of 420–1.
View the complete list of historical events for July 24.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Prabhas, Ken Anderson, Beth Broderick, Jack Hues, Stephen Collins, Piotr Szczepanik, Casey Reinhardt, Michael Monroe, Debbi Morgan, Zoe Wiseman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 24, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was She Ain’t Worth It by Glenn Medeiros featuring Bobby Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 12, 1918 – Samuel Z. Arkoff, American film producer (d. 2001); March 11, 1968 – Lisa Loeb, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actress (Liz and Lisa); June 9, 1978 – Brian Patrick Wade, American actor, model and physical trainer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,199