Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of July 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 25, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 207th day of the year 1980. It was the 30th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,895 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,965 days or 13.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 2, 2012.
If a dog named Judiath - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Judiath will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Judiath will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Woody Strode
- 1925Jerry Paris
- 1930Maureen Forrester
- 1950Kenichi Hagiwara
- 1950Mark Clarke
- 1955Kike Elomaa
- 1964Reiko Takashima
- 1965Illeana Douglas
- 1967Wendy Raquel Robinson
- 2000Preston Bailey
View the complete list of July 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 25.
- 1165Ibn Arabi, Andalusian Sufi mystic, poet, and philosopher (d. 1240)
- 1797Princess Augusta of Hesse-Kassel (d. 1889)
- 1923Edgar Gilbert, American mathematician and theorist (d. 2013)
- 1946José Areas, Nicaraguan drummer (Santana)
- 1957Mark Hunter, English politician
- 1961Bobbie Eakes, American actress and singer
- 1981Conor Casey, American soccer player
- 1982Jason Dundas, Australian-American television host and actor
- 1989Andrew Caldwell, American actor
- 2005Pierce Gagnon, American actor
View the complete list of July 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aidan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 285Diocletian appoints Maximian as Caesar, co-ruler.
- 306Constantine I is proclaimed Roman emperor by his troops.
- 1792The Brunswick Manifesto is issued to the population of Paris promising vengeance if the French royal family is harmed.
- 1909Louis Blériot makes the first flight across the English Channel in a heavier-than-air machine from (Calais to Dover, England, United Kingdom) in 37 minutes.
- 1917Sir Robert Borden introduces the first income tax in Canada as a “temporary” measure (lowest bracket is 4% and highest is 25%).
- 1956Forty-five miles south of Nantucket Island, the Italian ocean liner SS Andrea Doria collides with the MS Stockholm in heavy fog and sinks the next day, killing 51.
- 1961In a speech John F. Kennedy emphasizes that any attack on Berlin is an attack on NATO.
- 1993The Saint James Church massacre occurs in Kenilworth, Cape Town, South Africa.
- 2000Concorde Air France Flight 4590 crashes at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport, killing 113 passengers.
- 2002A.P.J. Abdul Kalam became the 11th president of India.
View the complete list of July 25 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 25, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Damo Suzuki, Shawn Michaels, Wesley Singerman, Michael Wong, Enda Markey, Don Everly, Louis Garrel, Kim Jong-min, Butch Walker, Bob James.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 25 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 25, 1980.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th July 1980 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1966. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 26, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 25th July 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 25, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 207th day of 1980
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 30th Friday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 80 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,895 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,965 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 505
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 2, 2012
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1971 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1966 (-116)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me by Billy Joel (July 26, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.VII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1963 – Sir Mix-a-Lot, American rapper, producer, and actor; January 7, 1974 – Svetlana Metkina, Russian actress; May 31, 1986 – Waka Flocka Flame, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,079