Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 27, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 208th day of the year 1942. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,859 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,620 days or 26.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 978 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 4, 1974.
If a dog named Stoli - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stoli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stoli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Mario Del Monaco
- 1931Jerry Van Dyke
- 1933Nick Reynolds
- 1944Bobbie Gentry
- 1960Conway Savage
- 1967Kellie Waymire
- 1980Dolph Ziggler
- 1982AJ Dee
- 1990Indiana Evans
View the complete list of July 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 27.
- 1867Enrique Granados, Spanish pianist and composer (d. 1916)
- 1877Ernő Dohnányi, Hungarian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1960)
- 1886Ernst May, German architect and urban planner (d. 1970)
- 1937Don Galloway, American actor (d. 2009)
- 1944Jean-Marie Leblanc, French cyclist and journalist
- 1953Chung Dong-young, South Korean journalist and politician, 31st South Korean Minister of Unification
- 1960Conway Savage, Australian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)
- 1973Abe Cunningham, American drummer (Deftones and Phallucy)
- 1975Elise Laverick, English rower
- 1986Courtney Kupets, American gymnast and coach
View the complete list of July 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brooke’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1189Friedrich Barbarossa arrives at Niš, the capital of Serbian King Stefan Nemanja, during the Third Crusade.
- 1202Georgian–Seljuk wars: At the Battle of Basian the Kingdom of Georgia defeats the Sultanate of Rum.
- 1689Glorious Revolution: The Battle of Killiecrankie ends.
- 1720The Battle of Grengam marks the second important victory of the Russian Navy.
- 1789The first U.S. federal government agency, the Department of Foreign Affairs, is established (it will be later renamed Department of State).
- 1880Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of Maiwand: Afghan forces led by Mohammad Ayub Khan defeat the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.
- 1940The animated short A Wild Hare is released, introducing the character of Bugs Bunny.
- 1942World War II: Allied forces successfully halt the final Axis advance into Egypt.
- 2002Ukraine airshow disaster: A Sukhoi Su-27 fighter crashes during an air show at Lviv, Ukraine killing 85 and injuring more than 100 others, the largest air show disaster in history.
- 2012The opening ceremony for the Summer Olympics takes place in London.
View the complete list of July 27 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 27, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Milhiser, McG, Neil Coleta, Robert Q. Lewis, Jillian Wheeler, Ashley Argota, Ted Boy Marino, Paul Waaktaar-Savoy, Tino Rossi, H.P. Baxxter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 27 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 27, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th July 1942 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 9, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +107. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1962. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 27, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 208th day of 1942
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 361 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,859 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,620 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 978
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 4, 1974
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 9, 1942 (+107)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1962 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1922 – Michael Cacoyannis, Greek Cypriot director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011); May 1, 1997 – Ariel Gade, American actress; March 9, 1983 – Bobby Campo, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,868