Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of July 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 27, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 208th day of the year 1959. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,852 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,284 days or 19.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 4, 1991.
If a dog named Albatross - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Albatross will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Albatross will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Mario Del Monaco
- 1921Émile Genest
- 1933Nick Reynolds
- 1941Christian Boesch
- 1960Conway Savage
- 1968Maria Grazia Cucinotta
- 1969Timo Maas
- 1972Maya Rudolph
- 1975Fred Mascherino
- 1995Mirjana Puhar
View the complete list of July 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 27.
- 1667Johann Bernoulli, Swiss mathematician and academic (d. 1748)
- 1773Jacob Aall, Norwegian economist and politician (d. 1844)
- 1889Vera Karalli, Russian ballerina, choreographer, and actress (d. 1972)
- 1910Julien Gracq, French author and critic (d. 2007)
- 1911Rayner Heppenstall, English author and poet (d. 1981)
- 1915Josef Priller, German colonel and pilot (d. 1961)
- 1951Roseanna Cunningham, Scottish lawyer and politician, Minister for Community Safety and Legal Affairs
- 1964Rex Brown, American bass player and songwriter (Pantera, Kill Devil Hill, and Down)
- 1977Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Irish actor and producer
- 1986Ryan Flaherty, American baseball player
View the complete list of July 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1549The Jesuit priest Francis Xavier’s ship reaches Japan.
- 1689Glorious Revolution: The Battle of Killiecrankie ends.
- 1720The Battle of Grengam marks the second important victory of the Russian Navy.
- 1789The first U.S. federal government agency, the Department of Foreign Affairs, is established (it will be later renamed Department of State).
- 1862Sailing from San Francisco to Panama City, Panama, the SS Golden Gate catches fire and sinks off Manzanillo, Mexico, killing 231.
- 1919The Chicago Race Riot erupts after a racial incident occurred on a South Side beach, leading to 38 fatalities and 537 injuries over a five-day period.
- 1942World War II: Allied forces successfully halt the final Axis advance into Egypt.
- 1983Black July: Eighteen Tamil political prisoners at the Welikada high security prison in Colombo are massacred by Sinhalese prisoners, the second such massacre in two days.
- 1996Centennial Olympic Park bombing: In Atlanta, United States, a pipe bomb explodes at Centennial Olympic Park during the 1996 Summer Olympics. One woman (Alice Hawthorne) is killed, and a cameraman suffers a heart attack fleeing the scene. One hundred eleven are injured.
- 2007Phoenix News Helicopter Collision: News helicopters from Phoenix, Arizona television stations KNXV and KTVK collide over Steele Indian School Park in central Phoenix while covering a police chase.
View the complete list of July 27 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 27, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spencer Treat Clark, Bunny Berigan, Barbara Bates, Stacey Farber, Grant Bowler, Héctor Arredondo, Bruce Johnston, Chad Allan, Laura Mennell, Lance Percival.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 27 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 27, 1959.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th July 1959 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 3, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +107. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 6, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lonely Boy by Paul Anka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 27th July 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 27, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 208th day of 1959
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 63 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,852 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,284 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 740
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 4, 1991
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 3, 1976 (+107)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 6, 1962 (-179)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Lonely Boy by Paul Anka (July 27, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1985 – Nitya Vidyasagar, Indian-American actress; February 21, 1969 – Aunjanue Ellis, American actress and producer; May 15, 1909 – James Mason, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117