Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of July 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 27, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 208th day of the year 1963. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,242 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,081 days or 19.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 4, 1995.
If a dog named Timoteo - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Timoteo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Timoteo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Mientje Kling
- 1910Lupita Tovar
- 1928Karloff Lagarde
- 1937Don Galloway
- 1944Bobbie Gentry
- 1967Takuya Kirimoto
- 1972Takako Fuji
- 1984Iekeliene Stange
- 1985Aljin Abella
- 1995Mirjana Puhar
View the complete list of July 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 27.
- 1777Henry Trevor, 21st Baron Dacre, English general (d. 1853)
- 1917Bourvil, French actor and singer (d. 1970)
- 1927Guy Carawan, American singer and musicologist (d. 2015)
- 1931Khieu Samphan, Cambodian academic and politician, 28th Prime Minister of Cambodia
- 1933Nick Reynolds, American singer and bongo player (The Kingston Trio) (d. 2008)
- 1957Allan Simmons, English Scrabble player
- 1967Takuya Kirimoto, Japanese actor and voice actor
- 1968Julian McMahon, Australian actor and producer
- 1969Timo Maas, German DJ and producer
- 1986Ryan Griffen, Australian footballer
View the complete list of July 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bailey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1054Siward, Earl of Northumbria invades Scotland and defeats Macbeth, King of Scotland somewhere north of the Firth of Forth.
- 1214Battle of Bouvines: Philip II of France decisively defeats Imperial, English and Flemish armies, effectively ending John of England’s Angevin Empire.
- 1689Glorious Revolution: The Battle of Killiecrankie ends.
- 1929The Geneva Convention of 1929, dealing with treatment of prisoners-of-war, is signed by 53 nations.
- 1941Japanese troops occupy French Indochina.
- 1953Fighting in the Korean War ends when the United States, China, and North Korea sign an armistice agreement. Syngman Rhee, President of South Korea, refuses to sign but pledges to observe the armistice.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The House of Representatives Judiciary Committee votes 27 to 11 to recommend the first article of impeachment (for obstruction of justice) against President Richard Nixon.
- 1981Adam Walsh, 6-year-old son of John Walsh, is kidnapped in Hollywood, Florida and is found murdered two weeks later.
- 1990The Jamaat al Muslimeen attempt a coup d'état in Trinidad and Tobago, occupying the Trinidad and the studios of Trinidad and Tobago Television, holding Prime Minister A. N. R. Robinson and most of his Cabinet as well as the staff at the television station hostage for six days.
- 1996Centennial Olympic Park bombing: In Atlanta, United States, a pipe bomb explodes at Centennial Olympic Park during the 1996 Summer Olympics. One woman (Alice Hawthorne) is killed, and a cameraman suffers a heart attack fleeing the scene. One hundred eleven are injured.
View the complete list of July 27 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 27, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Cavanah, Amanda Donohoe, Anita Louise, Blaze Bayley, Roger Lebel, Zoë Bell, John Cameron Mitchell, Vincent Youmans, Murphy Dunne, Neil Hannon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 27 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 27, 1963.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th July 1963 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 13, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1934. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Surf City by Jan and Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 27th July 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 27, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 208th day of 1963
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 308 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,242 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,081 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 720
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 4, 1995
- Age in dog years: 315 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 13, 1989 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1934 (-144)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Surf City by Jan and Dean (July 27, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VII.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1934 – Mitr Chaibancha, Thai actor and producer (d. 1970); March 27, 1945 – Liddy Holloway, New Zealand actress and screenwriter (d. 2004); September 28, 1951 – Norton Buffalo, American singer-songwriter, harmonica player, producer, and actor (Steve Miller Band) (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,165