Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of July 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 27, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 209th day of the year 1968. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,681 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,227 days or 17.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 4, 2000.
If a dog named Pink - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pink will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pink will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Nikolay Cherkasov
- 1910Lupita Tovar
- 1941Christian Boesch
- 1942Édith Butler
- 1948Henny Vrienten
- 1952Roxanne Hart
- 1967Juliana Hatfield
- 1982AJ Dee
- 1984Taylor Schilling
- 1995Mirjana Puhar
View the complete list of July 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 27.
- 1777Thomas Campbell, Scottish-French poet and academic (d. 1844)
- 1833Thomas George Bonney, English geologist, mountaineer, and academic (d. 1923)
- 1921Émile Genest, Canadian-American actor (d. 2003)
- 1935Billy McCullough, Irish footballer
- 1935Hillar Kärner, Estonian chess player
- 1955Allan Border, Australian cricketer and coach
- 1959Yiannos Papantoniou, French-Greek economist and politician, Greek Minister of National Defence
- 1967Juliana Hatfield, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Blake Babies, Some Girls, and The Lemonheads)
- 1973Erik Nys, Belgian long jumper
- 1979Shannon Moore, American wrestler and singer (PeroxWhy?Gen)
View the complete list of July 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Helen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1189Friedrich Barbarossa arrives at Niš, the capital of Serbian King Stefan Nemanja, during the Third Crusade.
- 1302Battle of Bapheus: Decisive Ottoman victory over the Byzantines opening up Bithynia for Turkish conquest.
- 1549The Jesuit priest Francis Xavier’s ship reaches Japan.
- 1720The Battle of Grengam marks the second important victory of the Russian Navy.
- 1794French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre is arrested after encouraging the execution of more than 17,000 “enemies of the Revolution”.
- 1866The first permanent transatlantic telegraph cable is successfully completed, stretching from Valentia Island, Ireland, to Heart’s Content, Newfoundland.
- 1955The Allied occupation of Austria stemming from World War II, ends.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The House of Representatives Judiciary Committee votes 27 to 11 to recommend the first article of impeachment (for obstruction of justice) against President Richard Nixon.
- 2012The opening ceremony for the Summer Olympics takes place in London.
- 2015At least 7 people are killed and many injured after gunmen attack an Indian police station in Punjab.
View the complete list of July 27 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 27, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Manilow, Kiely Williams, Mark Radcliffe, Larry Semon, Lisa Matthews, Craig Chester, Jim McCarty, Lloyd Nolan, Will Rogers, Benjamin Hendrickson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 27 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 27, 1968.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th July 1968 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 29, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grazing in the Grass by Hugh Masekela as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 27th July 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 27, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 209th day of 1968
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 312 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,681 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,227 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 633
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 4, 2000
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 29, 1967 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1961 (-146)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Grazing in the Grass by Hugh Masekela (July 27, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VII.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1952 – Vijayakanth, Indian actor and politician; February 14, 1992 – Freddie Highmore, English actor; April 18, 1936 – Roger Graef, American-English criminologist, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,089