Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of July 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 27, 2007 was a Friday and it was the 208th day of the year 2007. It was the 30th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,176 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,725 days or 4.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 4, 2039.
If a dog named Puffer - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Puffer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Puffer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Adolfo Celi
- 1931Jerry Van Dyke
- 1933Nick Reynolds
- 1950Simon Jones
- 1957Bill Engvall
- 1960Gabrielle Glaister
- 1963Karrin Allyson
- 1968Julian McMahon
- 1972Maya Rudolph
- 1984Kenny Wormald
View the complete list of July 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 27.
- 1848Loránd Eötvös, Hungarian physicist and politician, Minister of Education of Hungary (d. 1919)
- 1853Vladimir Korolenko, Ukrainian journalist, author, and activist (d. 1921)
- 1858George Lyon, Canadian golfer and cricketer (d. 1938)
- 1870Hilaire Belloc, French-English historian, author, and politician (d. 1953)
- 1927John Seigenthaler, American journalist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1935Hillar Kärner, Estonian chess player
- 1949Rory MacDonald, Scottish singer-songwriter and bass player (Runrig and The Band from Rockall)
- 1956Carol Leifer, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Wladimir Reznitschenko, Kazakhstani-German fencer
- 1976Scott Mason, Australian cricketer (d. 2005)
View the complete list of July 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kurt’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1214Battle of Bouvines: Philip II of France decisively defeats Imperial, English and Flemish armies, effectively ending John of England’s Angevin Empire.
- 1694A Royal charter is granted to the Bank of England.
- 1720The Battle of Grengam marks the second important victory of the Russian Navy.
- 1866The first permanent transatlantic telegraph cable is successfully completed, stretching from Valentia Island, Ireland, to Heart’s Content, Newfoundland.
- 1890Vincent van Gogh shoots himself and dies two days later.
- 1929The Geneva Convention of 1929, dealing with treatment of prisoners-of-war, is signed by 53 nations.
- 1976Former Japanese prime minister Kakuei Tanaka is arrested on suspicion of violating foreign exchange and foreign trade laws in connection with the Lockheed bribery scandals.
- 1990The Jamaat al Muslimeen attempt a coup d'état in Trinidad and Tobago, occupying the Trinidad and the studios of Trinidad and Tobago Television, holding Prime Minister A. N. R. Robinson and most of his Cabinet as well as the staff at the television station hostage for six days.
- 1990The Supreme Soviet of the Belarusian Soviet Republic declares independence of Belarus from the Soviet Union. Until 1996 the day is celebrated as the Independence Day of Belarus; after a referendum held that year the celebration of independence is moved to June 3.
- 2015At least 7 people are killed and many injured after gunmen attack an Indian police station in Punjab.
View the complete list of July 27 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 27, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Losey, Gökhan Kırdar, Medina, Garry Hynes, Larry Dunn, Amy Wright, Ben Hecht, Dervla Kirwan, Trish Keenan, Viscera.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 27 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 27, 2007.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th July 2007 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 21, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 31, 1993. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 27th July 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 27, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 208th day of 2007
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 30th Friday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 303 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,176 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,725 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 176
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 4, 2039
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 21, 1983 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 31, 1993 (-123)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s (July 28, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VII.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1916 – Dick Wilson, English-American actor (d. 2007); August 30, 1980 – Angel Coulby, English actress; April 4, 1932 – Clive Davis, American record producer, founded Arista Records and J Records.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,082