Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 209th day of the year 1927. It was the 30th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,190 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,397 days or 31.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,158 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 5, 1959.
If a dog named Nymeria - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nymeria will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nymeria will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Jonathan Edwards
- 1949Randall Wallace
- 1960Luiz Fernando Carvalho
- 1963Beverley Craven
- 1971Stephen Lynch
- 1972Yum Jung-ah
- 1978Hitomi Yaida
- 1981Jo In-sung
- 1990Soulja Boy
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1866Albertson Van Zo Post, American fencer (d. 1938)
- 1914Carmen Dragon, American conductor and composer (d. 1984)
- 1930Ramsey Muir Withers, Canadian general (d. 2014)
- 1936Russ Jackson, Canadian football player and coach
- 1941Susan Roces, Filipino actress and producer
- 1946Linda Kelsey, American actress
- 1948Gerald Casale, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and director (Devo and Jihad Jerry & the Evildoers)
- 1951Doug Collins, American basketball player and coach
- 1971Annie Perreault, Canadian speed skater
- 1972Elizabeth Berkley, American actress
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UIAEOYXGHH? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UIAEOYXGHH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778Constitution of the province of Cantabria ratified at the Assembly Hall in Bárcena la Puente, Reocín, Spain.
- 1808Mahmud II became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1866At the age of 18, Vinnie Ream becomes the first and youngest female artist to receive a commission from the United States government for a statue (of Abraham Lincoln).
- 1933Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Spain are established.
- 1945A U.S. Army B-25 bomber crashes into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 14 and injuring 26.
- 1955The Union Mundial pro Interlingua is founded at the first Interlingua congress in Tours, France.
- 2001Australian Ian Thorpe becomes the first swimmer to win six gold medals at a single World Championships.
- 2002Nine coal miners trapped in the flooded Quecreek Mine in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, are rescued after 77 hours underground.
- 2005The Provisional Irish Republican Army calls an end to its thirty-year-long armed campaign in Northern Ireland.
- 2010Airblue Flight 202 crashes into the Margalla Hills north of Islamabad, Pakistan, killing all 152 people aboard. It is the deadliest aviation accident in Pakistan history and the first involving an Airbus A321.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dixie Evans, Anthony Hawkins, Amber Chia, Klaus Voormann, Frank Thomas, Sebastian Ingrosso, Memphis Bleek, Adelaide Neilson, Sean Maguire, Kid Rock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 1927.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 1927 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -210. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 209th day of 1927
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 30th Thursday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,190 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,397 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,158
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 1959
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1943 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-210)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1950 – Chris Claremont, English-American author and actor; July 16, 1911 – Sonny Tufts, American actor and singer (d. 1970); September 18, 1993 – Patrick Schwarzenegger, American model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,965