Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1938 was a Thursday and it was the 209th day of the year 1938. It was the 30th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,283 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,094 days or 27.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,026 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 5, 1970.
If a dog named Ginger Wooki - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ginger Wooki will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ginger Wooki will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Firoza Begum
- 1949Randall Wallace
- 1962Rachel Sweet
- 1973Marc Dupré
- 1975Leonor Watling
- 1976Jacoby Shaddix
- 1985Dustin Milligan
- 1985Sharifah Sofia
- 1986Alexandra Chando
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1872Albert Sarraut, French journalist and politician, 106th Prime Minister of France (d. 1962)
- 1927John Ashbery, American poet and academic
- 1933Charlie Hodge, Canadian ice hockey player and scout
- 1936Russ Jackson, Canadian football player and coach
- 1949Peter Doyle, Australian singer and guitarist (The New Seekers) (d. 2001)
- 1959William T. Vollmann, American journalist and author
- 1971Annie Perreault, Canadian speed skater
- 1977Aki Berg, Finnish-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Alexandra Chando, American actress
- 1986Huma Qureshi, Indian actress
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bertha’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ezra Church: Confederate troops make a third unsuccessful attempt to drive Union forces from Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1932U.S. President Herbert Hoover orders the United States Army to forcibly evict the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans gathered in Washington, D.C.
- 1933Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Spain are established.
- 1938Hawaii Clipper disappears between Guam and Manila as the first loss of an airliner in trans-Pacific China Clipper service.
- 1955The Union Mundial pro Interlingua is founded at the first Interlingua congress in Tours, France.
- 1965Vietnam War: U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson announces his order to increase the number of United States troops in South Vietnam from 75,000 to 125,000.
- 1974Spetsgruppa A, Russia’s elite special force, was formed.
- 1984The 1984 Summer Olympics officially known as the Games of the XXIII Olympiad were opened in Los Angeles.
- 1996The remains of a prehistoric man are discovered near Kennewick, Washington. Such remains will be known as the Kennewick Man.
- 2001Australian Ian Thorpe becomes the first swimmer to win six gold medals at a single World Championships.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Agathe von Trapp, Maxim Roy, Séverine Ferrer, Amanda Righetti, Laurence Overmire, Trenesha Biggers, Hotaru Akane, Jaan Toomik, Paul Merton, Fikret Kuşkan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 1938.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 1938 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 24, 1966. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 209th day of 1938
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 30th Thursday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 33 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,283 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,094 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,026
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 1970
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1940 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 24, 1966 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1932 – Thelma Holt, English actress and producer; January 3, 1934 – Marpessa Dawn, American-French actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2008); January 23, 1963 – Gail O'Grady, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893