Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,817 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Indigo - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Indigo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Indigo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Barbara La Marr
- 1901Rudy Vallée
- 1947Sally Struthers
- 1954Steve Morse
- 1975Leonor Watling
- 1978Hitomi Yaida
- 1986Huma Qureshi
- 1990Soulja Boy
- 1991Rina Aizawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1874Ernst Cassirer, Polish-American philosopher and academic (d. 1945)
- 1898Lawrence Gray, American actor (d. 1970)
- 1901Freddie Fitzsimmons, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1979)
- 1915Dick Sprang, American illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1932Natalie Babbitt, American author and illustrator
- 1942Tonia Marketaki, Greek director and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1970Paul Strang, Zimbabwean cricketer and coach
- 1984Zach Parise, American ice hockey player
- 1985Mathieu Debuchy, French footballer
- 1985Sharifah Sofia, English-Malaysian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Troops of the Republic of Pisa and the Republic of Florence clash in the Battle of Cascina.
- 1540Thomas Cromwell is executed at the order of Henry VIII of England on charges of treason. Henry marries his fifth wife, Catherine Howard, on the same day.
- 1809Peninsular War: Battle of Talavera: Sir Arthur Wellesley’s British, Portuguese and Spanish army defeats a French force led by Joseph Bonaparte.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ezra Church: Confederate troops make a third unsuccessful attempt to drive Union forces from Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1866At the age of 18, Vinnie Ream becomes the first and youngest female artist to receive a commission from the United States government for a statue (of Abraham Lincoln).
- 1935First flight of the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress.
- 1943World War II: Operation Gomorrah: The Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg, Germany causing a firestorm that kills 42,000 German civilians.
- 1993Andorra joins the United Nations.
- 2001Australian Ian Thorpe becomes the first swimmer to win six gold medals at a single World Championships.
- 2010Airblue Flight 202 crashes into the Margalla Hills north of Islamabad, Pakistan, killing all 152 people aboard. It is the deadliest aviation accident in Pakistan history and the first involving an Airbus A321.
View the complete list of historical events for July 28.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernadette Flynn, Paul Rudd, Kathy Kirby, Idina Menzel, Tom Everett, Ève Lavallière, Aya Kiguchi, Ann Harding, Aksana, Hana Soukupová.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 28, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Magic by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 2, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1918 – Ben Johnson, American actor and stuntman (d. 1996); October 7, 1911 – Vaughn Monroe, American singer, trumpet player, and bandleader (d. 1973); March 4, 1986 – Park Min-young, South Korean model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217