Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 1980. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,628 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,876 days or 13.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 5, 2012.
If a dog named Sultana - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sultana will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sultana will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Barbara La Marr
- 1930Firoza Begum
- 1950Shahyar Ghanbari
- 1958Michael Hitchcock
- 1961Harlem Yu
- 1969Alexis Arquette
- 1972Elizabeth Berkley
- 1979Stefanie Küster
- 1986Alexandra Chando
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1796Ignaz Bösendorfer, Austrian businessman, founded the Bösendorfer Company (d. 1859)
- 1863Huseyn Khan Nakhchivanski, Russian general (d. 1919)
- 1909Malcolm Lowry, English author and poet (d. 1957)
- 1927John Ashbery, American poet and academic
- 1945Jim Davis, American cartoonist, created Garfield
- 1970Michael Amott, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Arch Enemy, Spiritual Beggars, Candlemass, Carcass, and Carnage)
- 1977Aki Berg, Finnish-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1980Noel Sullivan, Welsh singer and actor (Hear'Say)
- 1983Dhanush, Indian actor and singer
- 1985Darren Murphy, Irish footballer
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lorraine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Troops of the Republic of Pisa and the Republic of Florence clash in the Battle of Cascina.
- 1571La Laguna encomienda, known today as the Laguna province in the Philippines is founded by the Spaniards as one of the oldest encomiendas (provinces) in the country.
- 1778Constitution of the province of Cantabria ratified at the Assembly Hall in Bárcena la Puente, Reocín, Spain.
- 1808Mahmud II became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1821José de San Martín declares the independence of Peru from Spain.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is certified, establishing African American citizenship and guaranteeing due process of law.
- 1933Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Spain are established.
- 1943World War II: Operation Gomorrah: The Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg, Germany causing a firestorm that kills 42,000 German civilians.
- 1955The Union Mundial pro Interlingua is founded at the first Interlingua congress in Tours, France.
- 2005The Provisional Irish Republican Army calls an end to its thirty-year-long armed campaign in Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Gordon, Gavin MacLeod, Darren McGavin, Nelson Ned, Warren Haynes, Donnie Yen, Christopher Lloyd, Eric Roth, James Randi, Marta Sánchez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 1980.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 1980 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 28, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1958. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Magic by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 2, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 28th July 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1980
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 347 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,628 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,876 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 495
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 2012
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 28, 1953 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1958 (-137)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Magic by Olivia Newton-John (August 2, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1992 – Alexander Ludwig, Canadian actor; April 19, 1920 – Gene Leis, American guitarist, composer, and producer (d. 1993); October 12, 1903 – Josephine Hutchinson, American actress (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073