Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1990 was a Saturday and it was the 209th day of the year 1990. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,374 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,791 days or 10.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 5, 2022.
If a dog named Teddybear - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Teddybear will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Teddybear will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1750Fabre d'Églantine
- 1901Rudy Vallée
- 1923Ray Ellis
- 1940Philip Proctor
- 1949Randall Wallace
- 1958Michael Hitchcock
- 1972Yum Jung-ah
- 1981Jo In-sung
- 1982Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1923Ray Ellis, American conductor and producer (d. 2008)
- 1934Jacques d'Amboise, American dancer and choreographer
- 1942Tonia Marketaki, Greek director and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1951Ray Kennedy, English footballer
- 1954Bruce Abbott, American actor
- 1977Aki Berg, Finnish-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1978Hitomi Yaida, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Lee Min-woo, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Shinhwa)
- 1985Dustin Milligan, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1992Spencer Boldman, American actor
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Peter’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540Thomas Cromwell is executed at the order of Henry VIII of England on charges of treason. Henry marries his fifth wife, Catherine Howard, on the same day.
- 1809Peninsular War: Battle of Talavera: Sir Arthur Wellesley’s British, Portuguese and Spanish army defeats a French force led by Joseph Bonaparte.
- 1821José de San Martín declares the independence of Peru from Spain.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ezra Church: Confederate troops make a third unsuccessful attempt to drive Union forces from Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1866At the age of 18, Vinnie Ream becomes the first and youngest female artist to receive a commission from the United States government for a statue (of Abraham Lincoln).
- 1938Hawaii Clipper disappears between Guam and Manila as the first loss of an airliner in trans-Pacific China Clipper service.
- 1942World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin issues Order No. 227. In response to alarming German advances, all those who retreat or otherwise leave their positions without orders to do so are to be tried in a military court, with punishment ranging from duty in a shtrafbat battalion, imprisonment in a Gulag, or execution.
- 1945A U.S. Army B-25 bomber crashes into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 14 and injuring 26.
- 1973Summer Jam at Watkins Glen: Nearly 600,000 people attend a rock festival at the Watkins Glen International Raceway.
- 2008The historic Grand Pier in Weston-super-Mare burns down for the second time in 80 years.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karina Pasian, Kang Min-hyuk, Criss Angel, Lara Jean Marshall, Elizabeth Ray, Dick Wilson, Dan Hicks, André Hennicke, Riza Santos, Amanda Detmer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 1990.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 1990 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1998. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was She Ain’t Worth It by Glenn Medeiros featuring Bobby Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 28th July 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 209th day of 1990
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,374 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,791 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 385
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 2022
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Dachshund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 4, 1998 (-166)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: She Ain’t Worth It by Glenn Medeiros featuring Bobby Brown (July 28, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1963 – Carl McCoy, English singer-songwriter; March 11, 1950 – Jerry Zucker, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 18, 1931 – Bill Miles, American director and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,171