Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 2008 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 2008. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,856 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,285 days or 3.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 5, 2040.
If a dog named Nyomi - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 60 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nyomi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nyomi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Rudy Vallée
- 1916David Brown
- 1930Firoza Begum
- 1941Susan Roces
- 1947Sally Struthers
- 1961Harlem Yu
- 1976Jacoby Shaddix
- 1982Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir
- 1992Spencer Boldman
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1901Rudy Vallée, American singer, actor, and saxophonist (d. 1986)
- 1916David Brown, American journalist and producer (d. 2010)
- 1929Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, American journalist, 37th First Lady of the United States (d. 1994)
- 1936Russ Jackson, Canadian football player and coach
- 1940Philip Proctor, American voice actor and screenwriter
- 1942Marty Brennaman, American sportscaster
- 1961Aleksandr Kurlovich, Belarusian weightlifter
- 1971Stephen Lynch, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1980Noel Sullivan, Welsh singer and actor (Hear'Say)
- 1989Felipe Kitadai, Brazilian martial artist
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1866At the age of 18, Vinnie Ream becomes the first and youngest female artist to receive a commission from the United States government for a statue (of Abraham Lincoln).
- 1932U.S. President Herbert Hoover orders the United States Army to forcibly evict the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans gathered in Washington, D.C.
- 1938Hawaii Clipper disappears between Guam and Manila as the first loss of an airliner in trans-Pacific China Clipper service.
- 1943World War II: Operation Gomorrah: The Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg, Germany causing a firestorm that kills 42,000 German civilians.
- 1945A U.S. Army B-25 bomber crashes into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 14 and injuring 26.
- 1948The Metropolitan Police Flying Squad foils a bullion robbery in the “Battle of London Airport”.
- 1955The Union Mundial pro Interlingua is founded at the first Interlingua congress in Tours, France.
- 1973Summer Jam at Watkins Glen: Nearly 600,000 people attend a rock festival at the Watkins Glen International Raceway.
- 1984The 1984 Summer Olympics officially known as the Games of the XXIII Olympiad were opened in Los Angeles.
- 1993Andorra joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Esther Anderson, Julie Adams, David Byrne, Tim Holt, Sylvia Sidney, Armistead Maupin, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Sharkey Bonano, James Russo, Jaime Fabregas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 2008.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 2008 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 2, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 28th July 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 2008
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,856 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,285 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 130
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 2040
- Age in dog years: 60 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry (August 2, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1970 – Sanda Ladoși, Romanian singer; January 5, 1951 – Jagathy Sreekumar, Indian actor and screenwriter; October 31, 1976 – Piper Perabo, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,792