Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1917 was a Sunday and it was the 210th day of the year 1917. It was the 30th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,129 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,376 days or 33.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,258 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 6, 1949.
If a dog named Rador - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 503 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rador will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rador will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Theda Bara
- 1946Neal Doughty
- 1953Patti Scialfa
- 1962Scott Steiner
- 1966Richard Steven Horvitz
- 1971Monica Calhoun
- 1986Adam Weisman
- 1988Alexander Lee Eusebio
- 1990Penny Bae Bridges
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1899Walter Beall, American baseball player (d. 1959)
- 1910Helend Peep, Estonian actor (d. 2007)
- 1917Rochus Misch, German SS officer (d. 2013)
- 1946Ximena Armas, Chilean painter
- 1957Viktor Gavrikov, Lithuanian-Swiss chess player
- 1975Will Conlon, Canadian actor and producer
- 1980Ben Koller, American drummer (Converge, United Nations, and All Pigs Must Die)
- 1990Valentina Golubenko, Russian-Croatian chess player
- 1991Dale Copley, Australian rugby player
- 1991Irakli Logua, Russian footballer
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 615Pakal ascends the throne of Palenque at the age of 12.
- 1014Byzantine–Bulgarian wars: Battle of Kleidion: Byzantine emperor Basil II inflicts a decisive defeat on the Bulgarian army, and his subsequent treatment of 15,000 prisoners reportedly causes Tsar Samuil of Bulgaria to die of a heart attack less than three months later, on October 6.
- 1018Count Dirk III defeats an army sent by Emperor Henry II in the Battle of Vlaardingen.
- 1900In Italy, King Umberto I of Italy is assassinated by the anarchist Gaetano Bresci.
- 1937Tōngzhōu Incident: In Tōngzhōu, China, the East Hopei Army attacks Japanese troops and civilians.
- 1948Olympic Games: The Games of the XIV Olympiad: After a hiatus of 12 years caused by World War II, the first Summer Olympics to be held since the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, open in London.
- 1950Korean War: After four days, the No Gun Ri Massacre ends when the US Army 7th Cavalry Regiment is withdrawn.
- 1973Greeks vote to abolish the monarchy, beginning the first period of the Metapolitefsi.
- 2005Astronomers announce their discovery of the dwarf planet Eris.
- 2010An overloaded passenger ferry capsizes on the Kasai River in Bandundu Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo, resulting in at least 80 deaths.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Eads, Tilo Wolff, Lorenzo Music, Keiko Kitagawa, Agim Kaba, Louis Marriott, Scott Stapp, Berry Sakharof, Jena Malone, Idan Raichel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 1917.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 1917 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 23, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 30, 1903. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1917
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 30th Sunday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 126 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,129 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,376 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,258
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 1949
- Age in dog years: 503 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 23, 1942 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 30, 1903 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1980 – Aiko Itō, Japanese actress; April 5, 1981 – Stefan Ludik, Namibian cricketer, actor, and singer; March 18, 1960 – Richard Biggs, American actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861