Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 210th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,028 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892William Powell
- 1933Robert Fuller
- 1953Geddy Lee
- 1966Martina McBride
- 1971Lisa Ekdahl
- 1971Monica Calhoun
- 1973Wanya Morris
- 1974Josh Radnor
- 1981Dyana Liu
- 1983Inés Gómez Mont
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1605Simon Dach, German poet and hymnwriter (d. 1659)
- 1849Max Nordau, Hungarian physician, author, and critic, co-founded the World Zionist Organization (d. 1923)
- 1909Chester Himes, American-Spanish author (d. 1984)
- 1924Black Dahlia, American waitress and murder victim (d. 1947)
- 1925Ted Lindsay, Canadian ice hockey player, manager, and sportscaster
- 1952Marie Panayotopoulos-Cassiotou, Greek politician
- 1956Teddy Atlas, American boxer, trainer, and sportscaster
- 1965Luis Alicea, Puerto Rican baseball player and coach
- 1966Richard Steven Horvitz, American voice actor
- 1983Jerious Norwood, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sack of Thessalonica: Saracen raiders under Leo of Tripoli sack Thessaloniki, the Byzantine Empire’s second-largest city, after a short siege, and plunder it for a week.
- 1567James VI is crowned King of Scotland at Stirling.
- 1693War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- 1864American Civil War: Confederate spy Belle Boyd is arrested by Union troops and detained at the Old Capitol Prison in Washington, D.C.
- 1900In Italy, King Umberto I of Italy is assassinated by the anarchist Gaetano Bresci.
- 1921Adolf Hitler becomes leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
- 1945The BBC Light Programme radio station is launched for mainstream light entertainment and music.
- 1948Olympic Games: The Games of the XIV Olympiad: After a hiatus of 12 years caused by World War II, the first Summer Olympics to be held since the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, open in London.
- 1959First United States Congress elections in Hawaii as a state of the Union.
- 1976In New York City, David Berkowitz (a.k.a. the “Son of Sam”) kills one person and seriously wounds another in the first of a series of attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomohisa Yamashita, R. K. Srikantan, Beverly Garland, John Phillip Law, Bill Bruford, Edna Purviance, Oluchi, Russi Taylor, Ed O'Neill, Ian McNeice.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 29, 1962.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Roses Are Red (My Love) by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1985 – Kina Grannis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 1, 1946 – Susannah McCorkle, American singer (d. 2001); January 27, 1987 – Katy Rose, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970