Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 211st day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,888 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 606 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Robert Fuller
- 1955Jean-Hugues Anglade
- 1962Carl Cox
- 1965Dean Haglund
- 1971Bryan Dattilo
- 1973Wanya Morris
- 1980Rachel Miner
- 1981Dyana Liu
- 1981Emily Bauer
- 1987Alice Dellal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1605Simon Dach, German poet and hymnwriter (d. 1659)
- 1797Daniel Drew, American businessman and financier (d. 1879)
- 1905Thelma Todd, American actress and singer (d. 1935)
- 1915Bruce R. McConkie, American colonel and religious leader (d. 1985)
- 1923Edgar Cortright, American scientist and engineer (d. 2014)
- 1942Tony Sirico, American actor
- 1965Stan Koziol, American soccer player (d. 2014)
- 1966Sally Gunnell, English hurdler and sportscaster
- 1983Kim Dong-wook, South Korean actor
- 1992Karen Torrez, Bolivian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238The Praetorian Guard storm the palace and capture Pupienus and Balbinus. They are dragged through the streets of Rome and executed. On the same day, Gordian III, age 13, is proclaimed emperor.
- 904Sack of Thessalonica: Saracen raiders under Leo of Tripoli sack Thessaloniki, the Byzantine Empire’s second-largest city, after a short siege, and plunder it for a week.
- 1148The Siege of Damascus ends in a decisive crusader defeat and leads to the disintegration of the Second Crusade.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: English naval forces under the command of Lord Charles Howard and Sir Francis Drake defeat the Spanish Armada off the coast of Gravelines, France.
- 1693War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- 1851Annibale de Gasparis discovers asteroid 15 Eunomia.
- 1957The International Atomic Energy Agency is established.
- 1967During the fourth day of celebrating its 400th anniversary, the city of Caracas, Venezuela is shaken by an earthquake, leaving approximately 500 dead.
- 1973Greeks vote to abolish the monarchy, beginning the first period of the Metapolitefsi.
- 2006Declaration of Montreal is adopted.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neil Hopkins, John Cena, Damien Leith, Minissha Lamba, Scott MacIntyre, Maria von Trapp, Aída Yéspica, Johnnie Wilder, Jr., Kang Ji-young, Keith Flint.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 29, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, I Love You by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1928 – Ed Nelson, American actor (d. 2014); March 31, 1964 – Brad Slaight, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; April 13, 1931 – Jon Stone, American composer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076