Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 210th day of the year 1981. It was the 30th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,394 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,131 days or 14.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 521 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 6, 2013.
If a dog named Rosco P Colt - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rosco P Colt will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rosco P Colt will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UWJLAYUNQUO? Check your answers here: Word scramble UWJLAYUNQUO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Clara Bow
- 1905Thelma Todd
- 1910Helend Peep
- 1914Irwin Corey
- 1953Tim Gunn
- 1959Sanjay Dutt
- 1975Will Conlon
- 1982Allison Mack
- 1983Inés Gómez Mont
- 1987Alice Dellal
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1797Daniel Drew, American businessman and financier (d. 1879)
- 1871Jakob Mändmets, Estonian writer and journalist (d. 1930)
- 1899Walter Beall, American baseball player (d. 1959)
- 1920Neville Jeffress, Australian businessman, founded Sentia Media (d. 2007)
- 1924Lloyd Bochner, Canadian-American actor (d. 2005)
- 1956Faustino Rupérez, Spanish cyclist
- 1965Stan Koziol, American soccer player (d. 2014)
- 1971Bryan Dattilo, American actor
- 1982Prince Azim of Brunei
- 1990Joey Essex, English DJ
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 615Pakal ascends the throne of Palenque at the age of 12.
- 1567James VI is crowned King of Scotland at Stirling.
- 1693War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- 1858United States and Japan sign the Harris Treaty.
- 1907Sir Robert Baden-Powell sets up the Brownsea Island Scout camp in Poole Harbour on the south coast of England. The camp runs from August 1 to August 9, 1907, and is regarded as the foundation of the Scouting movement.
- 1913The Norwegian football club Vålerenga Fotball was founded.
- 1948Olympic Games: The Games of the XIV Olympiad: After a hiatus of 12 years caused by World War II, the first Summer Olympics to be held since the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, open in London.
- 1957The International Atomic Energy Agency is established.
- 1959First United States Congress elections in Hawaii as a state of the Union.
- 1967Vietnam War: Off the coast of North Vietnam the USS Forrestal catches on fire in the worst U.S. naval disaster since World War II, killing 134.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hinako Sano, Naoki Urasawa, John Ashton, Mary Woronov, Giuliana De Sio, Sara Dallin, Rina Aizawa, Katsuyuki Konishi, Peter Breck, Heather Morris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 1981.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 1981 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 28, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +98. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1990. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 1, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 29th July 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1981
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 30th Wednesday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 312 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,394 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,131 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 521
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 2013
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 28, 1995 (+98)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1990 (-176)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield (August 1, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VII.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1961 – cEvin Key, Canadian singer-songwriter, drummer, keyboard player, and producer (Skinny Puppy, Download, PlatEAU, The Tear Garden, and Hilt); September 20, 1972 – Sergio Di Zio, Canadian actor; June 29, 1957 – Robert Forster, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Go-Betweens and Tuff Monks).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,079