Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 1985. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,621 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,207 days or 11.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 428 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 6, 2017.
If a dog named Burbuja - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Burbuja will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Burbuja will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923George Burditt
- 1924Lloyd Bochner
- 1933Robert Fuller
- 1959John Sykes
- 1973Stephen Dorff
- 1981Emily Bauer
- 1982Dominic Burgess
- 1988Sabrina van der Donk
- 1991Maestro Harrell
- 1998Anna Murashige
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1892William Powell, American actor and singer (d. 1984)
- 1900Eyvind Johnson, Swedish author and academic, Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1976)
- 1923Jim Marshall, English businessman, founded Marshall Amplification (d. 2012)
- 1933Robert Fuller, American actor and rancher
- 1942Tony Sirico, American actor
- 1955Jean-Hugues Anglade, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1977Danger Mouse, American keyboard player, drummer, and producer (Gnarls Barkley, Broken Bells, and Danger Doom)
- 1987Sabra Johnson, Dutch-American dancer
- 1991Miki Ishikawa, American actress and singer (T-Squad)
- 1995Kiray, Filipino actress
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238The Praetorian Guard storm the palace and capture Pupienus and Balbinus. They are dragged through the streets of Rome and executed. On the same day, Gordian III, age 13, is proclaimed emperor.
- 615Pakal ascends the throne of Palenque at the age of 12.
- 1018Count Dirk III defeats an army sent by Emperor Henry II in the Battle of Vlaardingen.
- 1693War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- 1932Great Depression: In Washington, D.C., troops disperse the last of the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans.
- 1937Tōngzhōu Incident: In Tōngzhōu, China, the East Hopei Army attacks Japanese troops and civilians.
- 1945The BBC Light Programme radio station is launched for mainstream light entertainment and music.
- 1967During the fourth day of celebrating its 400th anniversary, the city of Caracas, Venezuela is shaken by an earthquake, leaving approximately 500 dead.
- 1973During the Dutch Grand Prix driver Roger Williamson was killed in the race, after a suspected tire failure caused the car to pitch into the barriers at high speed.
- 1981A worldwide television audience of over 700 million people watch the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer at St Paul’s Cathedral in London.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Eichhorn, Nitya Vidyasagar, Yury Chernavsky, Danny Worsnop, Daniel Cardoso, Henri Étiévant, María José Alvarado, Frank Wedekind, Dylan Baker, Jung Jin-young.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 1985.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 1985 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shout by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 29th July 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 163 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,621 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,207 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 428
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 2017
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-153)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Shout by Tears for Fears (August 3, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VII.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1959 – Akkineni Nagarjuna, Indian actor and producer; October 28, 1968 – Caitlin Cary, American singer and violinist (Whiskeytown); January 13, 1984 – Nathaniel Motte, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,124