Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 211st day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,766 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Thelma Todd
- 1907Melvin Belli
- 1921Richard Egan
- 1923Gordon Mitchell
- 1933Robert Fuller
- 1942Tony Sirico
- 1946Neal Doughty
- 1958Simon Nye
- 1959Sanjay Dutt
- 1972Wil Wheaton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1166Henry II, Count of Champagne (d. 1197)
- 1805Alexis de Tocqueville, French historian and philosopher (d. 1859)
- 1905Thelma Todd, American actress and singer (d. 1935)
- 1921Chris Marker, French photographer and journalist (d. 2012)
- 1923Jim Marshall, English businessman, founded Marshall Amplification (d. 2012)
- 1946Ximena Armas, Chilean painter
- 1963Hans-Holger Albrecht, Belgian-German businessman
- 1963Julie Elliott, English politician
- 1965Chang-Rae Lee, South Korean-American author and academic
- 1995Kiray, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238The Praetorian Guard storm the palace and capture Pupienus and Balbinus. They are dragged through the streets of Rome and executed. On the same day, Gordian III, age 13, is proclaimed emperor.
- 615Pakal ascends the throne of Palenque at the age of 12.
- 1014Byzantine–Bulgarian wars: Battle of Kleidion: Byzantine emperor Basil II inflicts a decisive defeat on the Bulgarian army, and his subsequent treatment of 15,000 prisoners reportedly causes Tsar Samuil of Bulgaria to die of a heart attack less than three months later, on October 6.
- 1851Annibale de Gasparis discovers asteroid 15 Eunomia.
- 1899The First Hague Convention is signed.
- 1913The Norwegian football club Vålerenga Fotball was founded.
- 1967During the fourth day of celebrating its 400th anniversary, the city of Caracas, Venezuela is shaken by an earthquake, leaving approximately 500 dead.
- 1967Vietnam War: Off the coast of North Vietnam the USS Forrestal catches on fire in the worst U.S. naval disaster since World War II, killing 134.
- 1987Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi and President of Sri Lanka J. R. Jayewardene sign the Indo-Sri Lanka Accord on ethnic issues.
- 2010An overloaded passenger ferry capsizes on the Kasai River in Bandundu Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo, resulting in at least 80 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann Robinson, Amy Bruckner, Tzimis Panousis, Nikki Yanofsky, Keith Barron, Dean Riesner, Stephen Woolley, Robert Sterling, Jay Farrar, Victor Argo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 29, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Confessions Part II by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 31, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1969 – Manuel Benitez, American actor (d. 2008); May 16, 1971 – Rachel Goswell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Slowdive and Mojave 3); December 27, 1964 – Ian Gomez, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,090