Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 185th day of the year 1928. It was the 27th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,988 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,329 days or 31.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 11, 1960.
If a dog named Chumleigh - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chumleigh will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chumleigh will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Baard Owe
- 1943Kurtwood Smith
- 1945Michael Cole
- 1949Susan Penhaligon
- 1959Ian Maxtone-Graham
- 1962Hunter Tylo
- 1970Shawnee Smith
- 1992Molly Sandén
- 1992Nathalia Ramos
- 1993Roy Kim
View the complete list of July 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1846Achilles Alferaki, Russian composer and politician, Governor of Taganrog (d. 1919)
- 1950James Hahn, American judge and politician, 40th Mayor of Los Angeles
- 1959David Shore, Canadian screenwriter and producer
- 1966Moisés Alou, American baseball player
- 1971Julian Assange, Australian journalist, publisher, and activist, founded WikiLeaks
- 1981Aoi Tada, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1982Kanika, Indian actress and singer
- 1984Satomi Hanamura, Japanese actress
- 1989Mitchell Dodds, Australian rugby player
- 1992Maasa Sudo, Japanese singer and actress (Berryz Kobo and ZYX)
View the complete list of July 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Annette’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 324Battle of Adrianople: Constantine I defeats Licinius, who flees to Byzantium.
- 1035William the Conqueror becomes the Duke of Normandy, reigns until 1087.
- 1863American Civil War: The final day of the Battle of Gettysburg culminates with Pickett’s Charge.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War is decided at the Battle of Königgrätz, resulting in Prussia taking over as the prominent German nation from Austria.
- 1886The New-York Tribune becomes the first newspaper to use a linotype machine, eliminating typesetting by hand.
- 1890Idaho is admitted as the 43rd U.S. state.
- 1913Confederate veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913 reenact Pickett’s Charge; upon reaching the high-water mark of the Confederacy they are met by the outstretched hands of friendship from Union survivors.
- 1938United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates the Eternal Light Peace Memorial and lights the eternal flame at Gettysburg Battlefield.
- 1969Space Race: The biggest explosion in the history of rocketry occurs when the Soviet N-1 rocket explodes and subsequently destroys its launchpad.
- 1988United States Navy warship USS Vincennes shoots down Iran Air Flight 655 over the Persian Gulf, killing all 290 people aboard.
View the complete list of July 3 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamie Foxx, Ruben Gonzaga, Tim Kang, Han Ji-hye, Rodolfo Acosta, Renaldo Lapuz, John Abraham, David Charvet, Elliott Smith, Jozef Kroner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 3, 1928.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd July 1928 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 1921. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 16, 1930. Your score is -212. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 3, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 185th day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 27th Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 345 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 33,988 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,329 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,151
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 11, 1960
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 1921 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 16, 1930 (-212)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1950 – Lane Davies, American actor; April 10, 1955 – Touta Tarumi, Japanese actor and model; October 18, 1939 – Ted Boy Marino, Italian-Brazilian wrestler and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,948