Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1952 was a Thursday and it was the 185th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,881 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 809 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Monna - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Monna will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Monna will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Jack Earle
- 1921François Reichenbach
- 1931Frits Helmuth
- 1936Baard Owe
- 1958Aaron Tippin
- 1960Vince Clarke
- 1961Tim Smith
- 1962Hunter Tylo
- 1962Thomas Gibson
- 1980Olivia Munn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1896Doris Lloyd, English-American actress (d. 1968)
- 1908M. F. K. Fisher, American author (d. 1992)
- 1943Judith Durham, Australian singer-songwriter (The Seekers)
- 1952Amit Kumar, Indian actor, singer, and director
- 1957Ken Ober, American comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 2009)
- 1958Aaron Tippin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1965Shinya Hashimoto, Japanese wrestler (d. 2005)
- 1967Katy Clark, Scottish lawyer and politician
- 1981Justin Torkildsen, American actor
- 1983Edinson Volquez, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 987Hugh Capet is crowned King of France, the first of the Capetian dynasty that would rule France until the French Revolution in 1792.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington takes command of the Continental Army at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1819The Bank of Savings in New York City, the first savings bank in the United States, opens.
- 1839The first state normal school in the United States, the forerunner to today’s Framingham State College, opens in Lexington, Massachusetts with three students.
- 1863American Civil War: The final day of the Battle of Gettysburg culminates with Pickett’s Charge.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War is decided at the Battle of Königgrätz, resulting in Prussia taking over as the prominent German nation from Austria.
- 1884Dow Jones & Company publishes its first stock average.
- 1938United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates the Eternal Light Peace Memorial and lights the eternal flame at Gettysburg Battlefield.
- 1938World speed record for a steam railway locomotive is set in England, by the Mallard, which reaches a speed of 125.88 mph.
- 1995Saint Kitts and Nevis Labour Party wins the general elections and is restored to power after being in opposition for 15 years.
View the complete list of historical events for July 3.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alastair McDonald, Sonja Bertram, Ali Farka Touré, Tomoka Kurotani, Tony Anselmo, Bill Travers, Rolv Wesenlund, Sacha Guitry, Ryan Pinkston, Ana Roces.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 3, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1988 – Becki Ronen, American model, Miss Kansas 2009; September 21, 1981 – Rimi Sen, Indian actress; March 26, 1944 – Diana Ross, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (The Supremes).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,244