Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 185th day of the year 1988. It was the 27th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,140 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,047 days or 11.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 11, 2020.
If a dog named Emmet - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emmet will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Emmet will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Doris Lloyd
- 1921Susan Peters
- 1929Clément Perron
- 1931Frits Helmuth
- 1940Fontella Bass
- 1947Betty Buckley
- 1958Charlie Higson
- 1962Thomas Gibson
- 1970Shawnee Smith
- 1973Patrick Wilson
View the complete list of July 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1550Jacobus Gallus, Slovenian composer (d. 1591)
- 1676Leopold I, Prince of Anhalt-Dessau (d. 1747)
- 1854Leoš Janáček, Czech composer and theorist (d. 1928)
- 1908M. F. K. Fisher, American author (d. 1992)
- 1920Paul O'Dea, American baseball player and manager (d. 1978)
- 1932Richard Mellon Scaife, American businessman (d. 2014)
- 1970Teemu Selänne, Finnish-American ice hockey player
- 1973Ólafur Stefánsson, Icelandic handball player
- 1973Patrick Wilson, American actor and singer
- 1984Corey Sevier, Canadian actor and producer
View the complete list of July 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Terrence’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608Québec City is founded by Samuel de Champlain.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington takes command of the Continental Army at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British forces kill 360 people in the Wyoming Valley massacre.
- 1839The first state normal school in the United States, the forerunner to today’s Framingham State College, opens in Lexington, Massachusetts with three students.
- 1886The New-York Tribune becomes the first newspaper to use a linotype machine, eliminating typesetting by hand.
- 1913Confederate veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913 reenact Pickett’s Charge; upon reaching the high-water mark of the Confederacy they are met by the outstretched hands of friendship from Union survivors.
- 1944World War II: Minsk is liberated from Nazi control by Soviet troops during Operation Bagration.
- 1952The Constitution of Puerto Rico is approved by the United States Congress.
- 1967The Aden Emergency: The Battle of the Crater in which the British Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders retake the Crater district following the Arab Police Mutiny.
- 1988The Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in Istanbul, Turkey is completed, providing the second connection between the continents of Europe and Asia over the Bosphorus.
View the complete list of July 3 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Etta Moten Barnett, Michael Cimino, Kym Gyngell, Justin Theroux, Kanata Hongō, Jamie Bamber, Richard Kirk, Daniel Ribeiro, Achero Mañas, Siné.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 3, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 2, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Flame by Cheap Trick as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 3, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 185th day of 1988
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 27th Sunday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 278 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,140 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,047 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 411
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 11, 2020
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 2, 1964 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-151)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: The Flame by Cheap Trick (July 9, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1979 – Dan Auerbach, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Black Keys); January 17, 1978 – Ricky Wilson, English singer-songwriter (Kaiser Chiefs); May 29, 1949 – Francis Rossi, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Status Quo).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,042