Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 185th day of the year 1988. It was the 27th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,980 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,993 days or 10.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 405 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 11, 2020.
If a dog named Genovese - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Genovese will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Genovese will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Doris Lloyd
- 1944Michel Polnareff
- 1957Ken Ober
- 1958Aaron Tippin
- 1958Charlie Higson
- 1965Connie Nielsen
- 1970Audra McDonald
- 1976Shane Lynch
- 1985Dean Cook
- 1989Elle King
View the complete list of July 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1879Alfred Korzybski, Polish-American mathematician, linguist, and philosopher (d. 1950)
- 1903Ace Bailey, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1992)
- 1906Jack Earle, American actor (d. 1952)
- 1940Jerzy Buzek, Polish engineer and politician, 9th Prime Minister of Poland
- 1945Michael Cole, American actor
- 1946Leszek Miller, Polish political scientist and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Poland
- 1961Pedro Romeiras, Portuguese dancer and choreographer
- 1970Shawnee Smith, American actress and singer (Smith & Pyle)
- 1981Aoi Tada, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1984Corey Sevier, Canadian actor and producer
View the complete list of July 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters FVSJIOEOZ? Check your answers here: Word search FVSJIOEOZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 324Battle of Adrianople: Constantine I defeats Licinius, who flees to Byzantium.
- 1767Norway’s oldest newspaper still in print, Adresseavisen, is founded and the first edition is published.
- 1844The last pair of great auks is killed.
- 1849The French enter Rome in order to restore Pope Pius IX to power. This would prove a major obstacle to Italian unification.
- 1852Congress establishes the United States’ 2nd mint in San Francisco.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War is decided at the Battle of Königgrätz, resulting in Prussia taking over as the prominent German nation from Austria.
- 1884Dow Jones & Company publishes its first stock average.
- 1938United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates the Eternal Light Peace Memorial and lights the eternal flame at Gettysburg Battlefield.
- 1952The Constitution of Puerto Rico is approved by the United States Congress.
- 1967The Aden Emergency: The Battle of the Crater in which the British Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders retake the Crater district following the Arab Police Mutiny.
View the complete list of July 3 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hollie-Jay Bowes, Ruby Nash Garnett, Rebekah Elmaloglou, Luciana Salazar, Chantal Akerman, Jasmine Jessica Anthony, Abbey Lincoln, Dawn Robinson, Risa Taneda, Doug Fieger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 3, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 2, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Flame by Cheap Trick as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 3, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 185th day of 1988
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 27th Sunday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,980 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,993 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 405
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 11, 2020
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 2, 1964 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-151)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: The Flame by Cheap Trick (July 9, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1950 – Tim Kazurinsky, American actor and screenwriter; August 1, 1990 – Jack O'Connell, English actor; October 24, 1971 – Antony Hegarty, English singer-songwriter and pianist (Hercules and Love Affair and Antony and the Johnsons).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103