Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 184th day of the year 1989. It was the 27th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,288 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,763 days or 10.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 11, 2021.
If a dog named Adama - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Adama will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Adama will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918S. V. Ranga Rao
- 1931Frits Helmuth
- 1940Fontella Bass
- 1947Betty Buckley
- 1964Yeardley Smith
- 1973Patrick Wilson
- 1984Corey Sevier
- 1991Grant Rosenmeyer
- 1991Tomomi Itano
- 1993Roy Kim
View the complete list of July 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1743Sophia Magdalena of Denmark (d. 1813)
- 1789Johann Friedrich Overbeck, German-Italian painter and engraver (d. 1869)
- 1846Achilles Alferaki, Russian composer and politician, Governor of Taganrog (d. 1919)
- 1851Charles Bannerman, English-Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1930)
- 1903Ace Bailey, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1992)
- 1906Jack Earle, American actor (d. 1952)
- 1958Matthew Fraser, Canadian-English journalist and academic
- 1962Hunter Tylo, American actress
- 1989Godfrey Walusimbi, Ugandan footballer
- 1991Grant Rosenmeyer, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of July 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wesley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 324Battle of Adrianople: Constantine I defeats Licinius, who flees to Byzantium.
- 1035William the Conqueror becomes the Duke of Normandy, reigns until 1087.
- 1608Québec City is founded by Samuel de Champlain.
- 1767Pitcairn Island is discovered by Midshipman Robert Pitcairn on an expeditionary voyage commanded by Philip Carteret.
- 1886Karl Benz officially unveils the Benz Patent Motorwagen: The first purpose-built automobile.
- 1890Idaho is admitted as the 43rd U.S. state.
- 1938United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates the Eternal Light Peace Memorial and lights the eternal flame at Gettysburg Battlefield.
- 1940World War II: In order to stop the ships from falling into German hands the French fleet of the Atlantic based at Mers El Kébir, is bombarded by the British fleet, coming from Gibraltar, causing the loss of three battleships: French battleship Dunkerque, French battleship Provence and French battleship Bretagne. One thousand two hundred sailors perish.
- 1979U.S. President Jimmy Carter signs the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul.
- 1988The Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in Istanbul, Turkey is completed, providing the second connection between the continents of Europe and Asia over the Bosphorus.
View the complete list of July 3 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Dudley, Eleni Menegaki, Pierre Renoir, Eve, Moira Harris, Carol Bruce, Laura Jane Grace, Eva Boto, Leah Pipes, David Brian.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 3, 1989.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd July 1989 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +204. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 13, 1969. Your score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Good Thing by Fine Young Cannibals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 8, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd July 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 3, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 184th day of 1989
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 27th Monday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 35 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,288 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,763 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 382
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 11, 2021
- Age in dog years: 140 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1964 (+204)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 13, 1969 (-201)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Good Thing by Fine Young Cannibals (July 8, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1958 – Rose Nabinger, German singer; September 13, 1946 – Frank Marshall, American director and producer; March 16, 1949 – Joseph Pilato, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127