Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1901 was a Tuesday and it was the 211th day of the year 1901. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 121 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,880 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,627 days or 40.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,486 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 7, 1933.
If a dog named Abagail - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 560 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abagail will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Abagail will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Richard Johnson
- 1928Eunice Muñoz
- 1947Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 1948Jean Reno
- 1957Leon Wesley Walls
- 1958Richard Burgi
- 1964Ron Block
- 1979Carlos Arroyo
- 1983Nathan Carter
- 1984Gabrielle Christian
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1751Maria Anna Mozart, Austrian pianist (d. 1829)
- 1936Buddy Guy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1936Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz
- 1942Pollyanna Pickering, English environmentalist and painter
- 1945Patrick Modiano, French author and screenwriter, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948Billy Paultz, American basketball player
- 1955Christopher Warren-Green, English violinist and conductor
- 1962Alton Brown, American chef, author, and producer
- 1964Laine Randjärv, Estonian lawyer and politician, 6th Estonian Minister of Culture
- 1977Diana Bolocco, Chilean model and journalist Miss Universe 1987
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cristina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 762Baghdad is founded by caliph Al-Mansur.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1733The first Masonic Grand Lodge in the future United States is constituted in Massachusetts.
- 1916Black Tom Island explosion in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- 1930In Montevideo, Uruguay wins the first FIFA World Cup.
- 1966England defeats West Germany to win the 1966 FIFA World Cup at Wembley after extra time.
- 1978The 730 (transport), Okinawa Prefecture changes its traffic on the right-hand side of the road to the left-hand side.
- 1980Israel’s Knesset passes the Jerusalem Law
- 2012A train fire kills 32 passengers and injures 27 on the Tamil Nadu Express in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- 2014One hundred and fifty people are trapped after a landslide in the village of Ambe in the Pune district in India’s Maharashtra state with 20 killed.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annette Kerr, Robin Luke, Lee Strasberg, Thorleif Lund, Anita O'Day, Kym Whitley, Michael J. Pollard, Harry Dean Stanton, Rena Takeshita, Jason Wade.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1901.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1901 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +95. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 12, 1907. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211th day of 1901
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 315 days
- Age on next birthday: 121 years old
- Days since birth: 43,880 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,627 days
- Years spent sleeping: 40.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,486
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 1933
- Age in dog years: 560 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1917 (+95)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 12, 1907 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1983 – Michael Che, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; April 10, 1976 – Yoshino Kimura, Japanese actress and singer; March 22, 1971 – Keegan-Michael Key, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,913