Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1901 was a Tuesday and it was the 211st day of the year 1901. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 120 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,684 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,561 days or 39.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 7, 1933.
If a dog named Ballerina - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 496 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ballerina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ballerina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Sid Krofft
- 1948Otis Taylor
- 1950Frank Stallone
- 1954Ken Olin
- 1957Leon Wesley Walls
- 1960Jeff Rudom
- 1968Sofie Gråbøl
- 1977Diana Bolocco
- 1982Martin Starr
- 1982Yvonne Strahovski
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1832George Lemuel Woods, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 3rd Governor of Oregon (d. 1890)
- 1857Thorstein Veblen, American economist and sociologist (d. 1929)
- 1890Casey Stengel, American baseball player and manager (d. 1975)
- 1947Anna Panayiotopoulou, Greek actress
- 1948Billy Paultz, American basketball player
- 1956Delta Burke, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1957Leon Wesley Walls, American singer, songwriter, and guitarist
- 1962Alton Brown, American chef, author, and producer
- 1963Peter Bowler, English-Australian cricketer
- 1973Clementa C. Pinckney, American minister and politician (d. 2015)
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IETUZQUVN? Check your answers here: Word solver IETUZQUVN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419First Defenestration of Prague: A crowd of radical Hussites kill seven members of the Prague city council.
- 1626An earthquake in Naples, Italy, kills about 10,000 people.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1863American Indian Wars: Representatives of the United States and tribal leaders including Chief Pocatello (of the Shoshone) sign the Treaty of Box Elder.
- 1962The Trans-Canada Highway, the largest national highway in the world, is officially opened.
- 1969Vietnam War: US President Richard Nixon makes an unscheduled visit to South Vietnam and meets with President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu and U.S. military commanders.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 15 Mission: David Scott and James Irwin on the Apollo Lunar Module module Falcon land on the Moon with the first Lunar Rover.
- 1978The 730 (transport), Okinawa Prefecture changes its traffic on the right-hand side of the road to the left-hand side.
- 1980Vanuatu gains independence.
- 2003In Mexico, the last ‘old style’Volkswagen Beetle rolls off the assembly line.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katie Price, Caroline Néron, Carolyn Murphy, Lee DeWyze, Mattias Hellberg, Hozier, Ryn Weaver, Ron Killings, Judy Crichton, Lisa Middelhauve.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1901.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1901 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +95. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 12, 1907. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211st day of 1901
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 146 days
- Age on next birthday: 120 years old
- Days since birth: 43,684 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,561 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,480
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 1933
- Age in dog years: 496 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1917 (+95)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 12, 1907 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1967 – Melissa De Sousa, American actress; November 20, 1985 – Dan Byrd, American actor; April 16, 1956 – T Lavitz, American keyboard player, composer, and producer (Dixie Dregs, Jazz Is Dead, and Widespread Panic) (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,957