Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1991 was a Tuesday and it was the 211st day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 327 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Perrywinkle - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 124 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perrywinkle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Perrywinkle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1957Leon Wesley Walls
- 1963Lisa Kudrow
- 1966Kerry Fox
- 1968Terry Crews
- 1970Christopher Nolan
- 1970Dean Edwards
- 1977Ian Watkins
- 1982Martin Starr
- 1988Lara Jean Marshall
- 1990Martin Stosch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1928Eunice Muñoz, Portuguese actress
- 1941Paul Anka, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1948Otis Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1957Bill Cartwright, American basketball player and coach
- 1958Neal McCoy, American singer-songwriter
- 1960Richard Linklater, American director and screenwriter
- 1968Sean Moore, Welsh drummer and songwriter (Manic Street Preachers)
- 1971Sagi Kalev, Israeli-American bodybuilder and model
- 1979Carlos Arroyo, Puerto Rican basketball player and singer
- 1998Johnny Bennett, English-Irish actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419First Defenestration of Prague: A crowd of radical Hussites kill seven members of the Prague city council.
- 1502Christopher Columbus lands at Guanaja in the Bay Islands off the coast of Honduras during his fourth voyage.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1756In Saint Petersburg, Bartolomeo Rastrelli presents the newly built Catherine Palace to Empress Elizabeth and her courtiers.
- 1811Father Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, leader of the Mexican insurgency, is executed by the Spanish in Chihuahua City, Mexico.
- 1871The Staten Island Ferry Westfield's boiler explodes, killing over 85 people.
- 1974Six Canadian Army cadets are killed and fifty-four are injured in an accidental grenade blast at CFB Valcartier Cadet Camp.
- 1975Jimmy Hoffa disappears from the parking lot of the Machus Red Fox restaurant in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit, at about 2:30 p.m. He is never seen or heard from again, and will be declared legally dead on this date in 1982.
- 1990George Steinbrenner is forced by Commissioner Fay Vincent to resign as principal partner of New York Yankees for hiring Howie Spira to “get dirt” on Dave Winfield.
- 2006The world’s longest running music show Top of the Pops is broadcast for the last time on BBC Two. The show had aired for 42 years.
View the complete list of historical events for July 30.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kuranosuke Sasaki, Gary Barlow, James Avery, Boaz Yakin, Dougray Scott, Atsushi Shiramata, Pete Droge, Patrick Marber, Silvi Vrait, Kelly Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 30, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Everything I Do) I Do It for You by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1981 – Charlie Bewley, English actor; September 15, 1996 – Jake Cherry, American actor; January 6, 1993 – Lil Reese, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,249