Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 212nd day of the year 1992. It was the 31st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,605 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,202 days or 8.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 325 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 7, 2024.
If a dog named Accel - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 137 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Accel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Accel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Dick Wilson
- 1928Eunice Muñoz
- 1939Peter Bogdanovich
- 1964Ron Block
- 1964Vivica A. Fox
- 1968Terry Crews
- 1970Dean Edwards
- 1971Tom Green
- 1998Johnny Bennett
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1818Emily Brontë, English author and poet (d. 1848)
- 1944Frances de la Tour, English actress
- 1948Otis Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1950Frank Stallone, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1950Harriet Harman, English lawyer and politician, Solicitor General for England and Wales
- 1950Simón Trinidad, Colombian guerrilla leader
- 1960Jeff Rudom, American basketball player and actor (d. 2011)
- 1968Sean Moore, Welsh drummer and songwriter (Manic Street Preachers)
- 1970Dean Edwards, American comedian, actor, and singer
- 1986Tiago Alencar, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 762Baghdad is founded by caliph Al-Mansur.
- 1608At Ticonderoga (now Crown Point, New York), Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs. This was to set the tone for French-Iroquois relations for the next one hundred years.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1676Nathaniel Bacon issues the “Declaration of the People of Virginia”, beginning Bacon’s Rebellion against the rule of Governor William Berkeley.
- 1859First ascent of Grand Combin, one of the highest summits in the Alps.
- 1974Watergate scandal: U.S. President Richard Nixon releases subpoenaed White House recordings after being ordered to do so by the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1980Vanuatu gains independence.
- 1990George Steinbrenner is forced by Commissioner Fay Vincent to resign as principal partner of New York Yankees for hiring Howie Spira to “get dirt” on Dave Winfield.
- 2006The world’s longest running music show Top of the Pops is broadcast for the last time on BBC Two. The show had aired for 42 years.
- 2012A train fire kills 32 passengers and injures 27 on the Tamil Nadu Express in Andhra Pradesh, India.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chun Jung-myung, Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Raymond Pickard, Alyssa Reid, Selma Björnsdóttir, Nicholas Courtney, Lyn Collins, Heinz Rühmann, Robert Clary, John Forsythe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1992.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1992 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 2016. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 8, 2005. Your incompatibility score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,456,136,278. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 1, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,687,063 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1992. The estimated number of babies born on 30th July 1992 is 370,730. That’s equivalent to 257 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Ashley. This name was given to 38,452 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 54,386 times in the year 1992. Any chance you are Ashley or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1992. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 212nd day of 1992
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 31st Thursday of 1992
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 27 years old
- Days since birth: 9,605 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,202 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 325
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 2024
- Age in dog years: 137 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 2016 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 8, 2005 (-201)
- 1992 world population: 5,456,136,278
- Number one song: Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot (August 1, 1992)
- Babies born in 1992: 135,687,063
- Babies born in 1992 every day: 370,730
- Babies born in 1992 every minute: 257
- Popular girl’s name: Ashley – 38,452 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 54,386 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1935 – Donald Sutherland, Canadian-American actor and producer; August 15, 1957 – Željko Ivanek, Slovenian-American actor; November 27, 1934 – Al Jackson, Jr., American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s) (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880