Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 211th day of the year 1998. It was the 31st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,782 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,927 days or 8.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 298 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 7, 2030.
If a dog named J.D - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 116 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 J.D will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like J.D will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Victor Wong
- 1928Eunice Muñoz
- 1944Frances de la Tour
- 1947Anna Panayiotopoulou
- 1948Otis Taylor
- 1962Alton Brown
- 1971Christine Taylor
- 1977Diana Bolocco
- 1979Show Luo
- 1990Eliot Sumner
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1925Jacques Sernas, Lithuanian-French actor (d. 2015)
- 1943Henri-François Gautrin, Canadian physicist and politician
- 1944Gerry Birrell, Scottish race car driver (d. 1973)
- 1945Patrick Modiano, French author and screenwriter, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1956Soraida Martinez, American painter and educator
- 1964Jürgen Klinsmann, German footballer and manager
- 1968Sean Moore, Welsh drummer and songwriter (Manic Street Preachers)
- 1972Jim McIlvaine, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1974Jason Robinson, English rugby player and coach
- 2002Prince Hridayendra of Nepal
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bob’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419First Defenestration of Prague: A crowd of radical Hussites kill seven members of the Prague city council.
- 1619In Jamestown, Virginia, the first representative assembly in the Americas, the House of Burgesses, convenes for the first time.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1756In Saint Petersburg, Bartolomeo Rastrelli presents the newly built Catherine Palace to Empress Elizabeth and her courtiers.
- 1866New Orleans, Louisiana’s Democratic government orders police to raid an integrated Republican Party meeting, killing 40 people and injuring 150.
- 1916Black Tom Island explosion in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- 1932Premiere of Walt Disney’s Flowers and Trees, the first cartoon short to use Technicolor and the first Academy Award winning cartoon short.
- 1945World War II: warship Japanese submarine sinks the USS Indianapolis, killing 883 seamen.
- 1962The Trans-Canada Highway, the largest national highway in the world, is officially opened.
- 1974Watergate scandal: U.S. President Richard Nixon releases subpoenaed White House recordings after being ordered to do so by the Supreme Court of the United States.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Chaplin, Adina Howard, Roland Young, Caroline Rhea, Misaki Iwasa, Beth Allen, Liev Schreiber, Peter Boyle, Anissa Jones, Lene Egeli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1998.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1998 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 30, 1999. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 1, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 30th July 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211th day of 1998
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 31st Thursday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 8,782 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,927 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 298
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 2030
- Age in dog years: 116 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 1981 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 30, 1999 (-134)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica (August 1, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1970 – Luis Miguel, Mexican singer-songwriter and producer; October 19, 1945 – Jeannie C. Riley, American singer; July 4, 1990 – Kelsi Crain, American model, Miss Louisiana 2010.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,052