Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 211th day of the year 1998. It was the 31st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,255 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,085 days or 8.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 314 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 7, 2030.
If a dog named Lemieux - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lemieux will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lemieux will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Georgia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Victor Wong
- 1936Buddy Guy
- 1936Ralph Taeger
- 1944Frances de la Tour
- 1947Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 1947William Atherton
- 1961Laurence Fishburne
- 1970Christopher Nolan
- 1979Show Luo
- 1985Shinwa Kataoka
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1641Regnier de Graaf, Dutch physician and anatomist (d. 1673)
- 1939Peter Bogdanovich, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1940Patricia Schroeder, American lawyer and politician
- 1949Sonia Proudman, English lawyer and judge
- 1956Soraida Martinez, American painter and educator
- 1958Daley Thompson, English decathlete and trainer
- 1958Richard Burgi, American actor
- 1963Chris Mullin, American basketball player and manager
- 1979Show Luo, Taiwanese actor, singer, and dancer
- 1981Nicky Hayden, American motorcycle racer
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1656Swedish forces under the command of King Charles X Gustav defeat the forces of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth at the Battle of Warsaw.
- 1863American Indian Wars: Representatives of the United States and tribal leaders including Chief Pocatello (of the Shoshone) sign the Treaty of Box Elder.
- 1865The steamboat Brother Jonathan sinks off the coast of Crescent City, California, killing 225 passengers, the deadliest shipwreck on the Pacific Coast of the U.S. at the time.
- 1871The Staten Island Ferry Westfield's boiler explodes, killing over 85 people.
- 1912Japan’s Emperor Meiji dies and is succeeded by his son Yoshihito, who is now known as the Emperor Taishō.
- 1956A joint resolution of the U.S. Congress is signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, authorizing In God we trust as the U.S. national motto.
- 1965U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Social Security Act of 1965 into law, establishing Medicare and Medicaid.
- 1971An All Nippon Airways Boeing 727 and a Japanese Air Force F-86 collide over Morioka, Iwate, Japan killing 162.
- 1975Jimmy Hoffa disappears from the parking lot of the Machus Red Fox restaurant in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit, at about 2:30 p.m. He is never seen or heard from again, and will be declared legally dead on this date in 1982.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Madeline Carroll, Michael DeLuise, Suzanne Crough, Efren Reyes, Jr., Paula Prentiss, Susan Tedeschi, Michiko Nomura, Jared S. Gilmore, Ben Cooper, Tom Hanks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1998.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1998 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 30, 1999. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 1, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 30th July 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211th day of 1998
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 31st Thursday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,255 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,085 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 314
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 2030
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 1981 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 30, 1999 (-134)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica (August 1, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1954 – Dan Butler, American actor, director, and screenwriter; August 30, 1994 – Kwon So-hyun, South Korean singer-songwriter and actress (4Minute); May 29, 1993 – Maika Monroe, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,121