Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 2008 was a Wednesday and it was the 212th day of the year 2008. It was the 31st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,925 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,642 days or 4.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 7, 2040.
If a dog named Loyd - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Loyd will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Loyd will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 1948Otis Taylor
- 1955Rat Scabies
- 1957Leon Wesley Walls
- 1962Alton Brown
- 1970Christopher Nolan
- 1977Diana Bolocco
- 1977Ian Watkins
- 1982Martin Starr
- 1985Shinwa Kataoka
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1862Nikolai Yudenich, Russian general (d. 1933)
- 1909C. Northcote Parkinson, English historian and author (d. 1993)
- 1944Gerry Birrell, Scottish race car driver (d. 1973)
- 1947Arnold Schwarzenegger, Austrian-American bodybuilder, actor, and politician, 38th Governor of California
- 1951Alan Kourie, South African cricketer
- 1960Jennifer Barnes, American-English musicologist and academic
- 1973Kenton Cool, English mountaineer
- 1982Yvonne Strahovski, Australian actress
- 1993Miho Miyazaki, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48)
- 1998Johnny Bennett, English-Irish actor
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Derrick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419First Defenestration of Prague: A crowd of radical Hussites kill seven members of the Prague city council.
- 1608At Ticonderoga (now Crown Point, New York), Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs. This was to set the tone for French-Iroquois relations for the next one hundred years.
- 1626An earthquake in Naples, Italy, kills about 10,000 people.
- 1729Foundation of Baltimore, Maryland.
- 1912Japan’s Emperor Meiji dies and is succeeded by his son Yoshihito, who is now known as the Emperor Taishō.
- 1932Premiere of Walt Disney’s Flowers and Trees, the first cartoon short to use Technicolor and the first Academy Award winning cartoon short.
- 1965U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Social Security Act of 1965 into law, establishing Medicare and Medicaid.
- 1971An All Nippon Airways Boeing 727 and a Japanese Air Force F-86 collide over Morioka, Iwate, Japan killing 162.
- 1990George Steinbrenner is forced by Commissioner Fay Vincent to resign as principal partner of New York Yankees for hiring Howie Spira to “get dirt” on Dave Winfield.
- 2012A train fire kills 32 passengers and injures 27 on the Tamil Nadu Express in Andhra Pradesh, India.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristy McNichol, Ayesha Takia, Françoise Pascal, Pat Sajak, Lisa Lisa, Shirley Manson, Nico, Michael Schoeffling, Aaron Hall, Michelle Fairley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 2008.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 2008 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 18, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 1, 1999. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 2, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 30th July 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 212th day of 2008
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 31st Wednesday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 188 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,925 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,642 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 167
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 2040
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Cane Corso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 18, 1982 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 1, 1999 (-119)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry (August 2, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1979 – Petra Yared, Australian actress; January 15, 1955 – Mayumi Tanaka, Japanese voice actress; April 8, 1984 – Ezra Koenig, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vampire Weekend and Dirty Projectors).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,106