Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of July 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 31, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 212nd day of the year 1946. It was the 31st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,247 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,082 days or 24.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 923 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 8, 1978.
If a dog named Amica - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amica will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Amica will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Percy Herbert
- 1931Kenny Burrell
- 1950Lane Davies
- 1958Mark Cuban
- 1974Leona Naess
- 1976Joshua Cain
- 1981M. Shadows
- 1985Shannon Curfman
- 1997Barbie Forteza
View the complete list of July 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 31.
- 1837William Quantrill, American captain (d. 1865)
- 1886Fred Quimby, American animator and producer (d. 1965)
- 1901Jean Dubuffet, French painter and sculptor (d. 1985)
- 1904Brett Halliday, American engineer, surveyor, and author (d. 1977)
- 1919Primo Levi, Italian chemist and author (d. 1987)
- 1921Peter Benenson, English lawyer and activist, founded Amnesty International (d. 2005)
- 1954Derek Smith, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1967Tony Massenburg, American basketball player
- 1982DeMarcus Ware, American football player
- 1982Raymond Pickard, English actor
View the complete list of July 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RKRAAAAGQ? Check your answers here: Word finder RKRAAAAGQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009Pope Sergius IV becomes the 142nd pope, succeeding Pope John XVIII.
- 1423Hundred Years’ War: Battle of Cravant: The French army is defeated by the English at Cravant on the banks of the river Yonne.
- 1777The U.S. Second Continental Congress passes a resolution that the services of Gilbert du Motier “be accepted, and that, in consideration of his zeal, illustrious family and connexions, he have the rank and commission of major-general of the United States.”
- 1856Christchurch, New Zealand is chartered as a city.
- 1932The NSDAP (Nazi Party) wins more than 38% of the vote in German elections.
- 1938Archaeologists discover engraved gold and silver plates from King Darius the Great in Persepolis.
- 1941The Holocaust: Under instructions from Adolf Hitler, Nazi official Hermann Göring, orders SS General Reinhard Heydrich to “submit to me as soon as possible a general plan of the administrative material and financial measures necessary for carrying out the desired Final Solution of the Jewish question.”
- 1948USS Nevada is sunk by an aerial torpedo after surviving hits from two atomic bombs (as part of post-war tests) and being used for target practice by three other ships.
- 1973A Delta Air Lines jetliner, flight DL 723 crashes while landing in fog at Logan International Airport, Boston, Massachusetts killing 89.
- 2014Gas explosions in the southern Taiwanese city of Kaohsiung kill at least 20 people and injure more than 270.
View the complete list of July 31 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 31, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kipp Lennon, Mike d'Abo, Nancy Malone, Robert Montgomery, Mario Lopez, Seo In-guk, Sae Miyazawa, Squarepusher, Albert Mol, Peter Andre.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 31 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 31, 1946.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st July 1946 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +199. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1958. Your score is -202. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 31, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 212nd day of 1946
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 31st Wednesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,247 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,082 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 923
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 8, 1978
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1931 (+199)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1958 (-202)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.VII.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1970 – Michael Showalter, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; January 1, 1921 – Regina Bianchi, Italian actress (d. 2013); August 13, 1962 – John Slattery, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,923