Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 31, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 213th day of the year 1948. It was the 31st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,523 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,174 days or 25.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 8, 1980.
If a dog named Elby - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Elby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ted’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Jean-Gaspard Deburau
- 1929Don Murray
- 1947Richard Griffiths
- 1948Russell Morris
- 1950Lane Davies
- 1953James Read
- 1957Dirk Blocker
- 1970Amanda Stepto
- 1978Will Champion
- 1989Zelda Williams
View the complete list of July 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 31.
- 1143Emperor Nijō of Japan (d. 1165)
- 1396Philip the Good, French son of John the Fearless (d. 1467)
- 1884Carl Friedrich Goerdeler, Polish-German economist and politician (d. 1945)
- 1907Roy Milton, American singer, drummer, and bandleader (d. 1983)
- 1916Sibte Hassan, Pakistani journalist, scholar, and activist (d. 1986)
- 1959Peter Senior, Australian golfer
- 1967Minako Honda, Japanese singer and actress (d. 2005)
- 1981Vernon Carey, American football player
- 1988Krystal Meyers, American singer-songwriter
- 1990Besart Abdurahimi, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of July 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1423Hundred Years’ War: Battle of Cravant: The French army is defeated by the English at Cravant on the banks of the river Yonne.
- 1492The Jews are expelled from Spain when the Alhambra Decree takes effect.
- 1712Action of 31 July 1712 (Great Northern War): Danish and Swedish ships clash in the Baltic Sea; the result is inconclusive.
- 1715Seven days after a Spanish treasure fleet of 12 ships left Havana, Cuba for Spain, 11 of them sink in a storm off the coast of Florida. A few centuries later, treasure is salvaged from these wrecks.
- 1741Charles Albert of Bavaria invades Upper Austria and Bohemia.
- 1961At Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts, the first All-Star Game tie in Major League Baseball history occurs when the game is stopped in the ninth inning because of rain.
- 1970Black Tot Day: The last day of the officially sanctioned rum ration in the Royal Navy.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 15 astronauts become the first to ride in a lunar rover.
- 1975The Troubles: three members of a popular cabaret band and two gunmen are killed during a botched paramilitary attack in Northern Ireland.
- 2012Michael Phelps breaks the record set in 1964 by Larisa Latynina for the most medals won at the Olympics.
View the complete list of July 31 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 31, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arlene Saunders, Lena Dunham, Clark Gregg, Reba McEntire, Peggy McCay, Mick Collins, Eric Stuart, Garrett Clayton, Paul Jackson, Dieter Brummer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 31 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 31, 1948.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st July 1948 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 27, 1962. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 31, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 213th day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 31st Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,523 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,174 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 932
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 8, 1980
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 27, 1962 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.VII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 23, 1949 – Reinhold Weege, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2012); April 18, 1987 – Cara Mia Wayans, American actress; March 9, 1936 – Mickey Gilley, American singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,904