Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of July 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 4, 1996 was a Thursday and it was the 186th day of the year 1996. It was the 27th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,236 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,745 days or 7.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 278 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 12, 2028.
If a dog named Lenore - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lenore will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lenore will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Ed O'Ross
- 1960Mark Steel
- 1960Sid Eudy
- 1963Michael Sweet
- 1964Mark Whiting
- 1972Nina Badrić
- 1978Katia Zygouli
- 1990David Kross
- 1992Nick Hissom
View the complete list of July 4 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 4.
- 1845Thomas John Barnardo, Irish philanthropist and humanitarian (d. 1905)
- 1902George Murphy, American actor and politician (d. 1992)
- 1907Howard Taubman, American author and critic (d. 1996)
- 1911Bruce Hamilton, Australian public servant (d. 1989)
- 1916Iva Toguri D'Aquino, American typist and broadcaster (d. 2006)
- 1921Gérard Debreu, French economist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1924Eva Marie Saint, American actress and producer
- 1930George Steinbrenner, American businessman (d. 2010)
- 1954Jim Beattie, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1987Guram Kashia, Georgian footballer
View the complete list of July 4 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1187The Crusades: Battle of Hattin: Saladin defeats Guy of Lusignan, King of Jerusalem.
- 1634The city of Trois-Rivières is founded in New France (now Quebec, Canada).
- 1837Grand Junction Railway, the world’s first long-distance railway, opens between Birmingham and Liverpool.
- 1886The first scheduled Canadian transcontinental train arrives in Port Moody, British Columbia.
- 1910African-American boxer Jack Johnson knocks out white boxer Jim Jeffries in a heavyweight boxing match, sparking race riots across the United States.
- 1927First flight of the Lockheed Vega.
- 1941World War II: The Burning of the Riga synagogues: The Great Choral Synagogue in German occupied Riga is burned with 300 Jews locked in the basement.
- 1946After 381 years of near-continuous colonial rule by various powers, the Philippines attains full independence from the United States.
- 1950Radio Free Europe first broadcasts.
- 1951A court in Czechoslovakia sentences American journalist William N. Oatis to ten years in prison on charges of espionage.
View the complete list of July 4 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 4, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rowan Blanchard, Margaret Nales Wilson, Kate Flannery, R. Lee Ermey, Franziska Weisz, Jackie Paris, Verna Felton, Norman Eshley, Zeta Makripoulia, Nawal Al Zoghbi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 4 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 4, 1996.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th July 1996 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 4th July 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 4, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 186th day of 1996
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 27th Thursday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,236 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,745 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 278
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 12, 2028
- Age in dog years: 119 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (July 6, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1932 – Yash Chopra, Pakistani-Indian director and producer (d. 2012); February 5, 1917 – Isuzu Yamada, Japanese actress (d. 2012); June 16, 1980 – Justin Tranter, American singer-songwriter and jewelry designer (Semi Precious Weapons).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,739