Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of July 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 5, 1940 was a Friday and it was the 187th day of the year 1940. It was the 27th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,036 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,012 days or 27.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 13, 1972.
If a dog named Timmins - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Timmins will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Timmins will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Billy Laughlin
- 1948William Hootkins
- 1950Huey Lewis
- 1950Michael Monarch
- 1959Marc Cohn
- 1969Jenji Kohan
- 1973Róisín Murphy
- 1982Dave Haywood
- 1985Stephanie McIntosh
- 1989Sean O'Pry
View the complete list of July 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 5.
- 1899Marcel Achard, French playwright, screenwriter, and author (d. 1974)
- 1913Smiley Lewis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1966)
- 1940Bud Andrews, American radio host and producer (d. 2014)
- 1943Robbie Robertson, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Band)
- 1955Tony Hadley, English footballer
- 1965Eyran Katsenelenbogen, Israeli-American pianist and educator
- 1970Valentí Massana, Spanish race walker
- 1981Gianne Albertoni, Brazilian model and actress
- 1982Monica Day, American model and journalist
- 1985Lucía Pérez, Spanish singer
View the complete list of July 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IZMINSZDOORTU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters IZMINSZDOORTU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775The Second Continental Congress adopts the Olive Branch Petition.
- 1809The largest battle of the Napoleonic Wars, the Battle of Wagram is fought between the French and Austrian Empires.
- 1884Germany takes possession of Cameroon.
- 1935The National Labor Relations Act, which governs labor relations in the United States, is signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1937Spam, the luncheon meat, is introduced into the market by the Hormel Foods Corporation.
- 1940World War II: The United Kingdom and the Vichy France government break off diplomatic relations.
- 1962Algeria becomes independent from France.
- 1980Swedish tennis player Björn Borg wins his fifth Wimbledon final and becomes the first male tennis player to win the championships five times in a row (1976–1980).
- 2006North Korea tests four short-range missiles, one medium-range missile and a long-range Taepodong-2. The long-range Taepodong-2 reportedly fails in mid-air over the Sea of Japan.
- 2009A series of violent riots break out in Ürümqi, the capital city of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in the People’s Republic of China.
View the complete list of July 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 5, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: KZ Tandingan, Şebnem Ferah, Art LaFleur, Yuko Takayama, Lucy Pinder, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Bobby Bandiera, Guy Carawan, Kate Nauta, Natapohn Tameeruks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 5 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 5, 1940.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th July 1940 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +208. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 27, 1947. Your score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 5, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 187th day of 1940
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 27th Friday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 279 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,036 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,012 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,017
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 13, 1972
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (+208)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 27, 1947 (-206)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VII.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1964 – Don Cheadle, American actor and producer; March 3, 1952 – Rudy Fernandez, Filipino actor and producer (d. 2008); October 11, 1930 – K. P. Ummer, Indian actor (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937