Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 5, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 187th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,732 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 363 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Franco - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Franco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Franco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Chikao Ohtsuka
- 1932Billy Laughlin
- 1936Shirley Knight
- 1979Shane Filan
- 1980Pauly D
- 1981Gianne Albertoni
- 1981Ryan Hansen
- 1982Dave Haywood
- 1985Lucía Pérez
- 1993Hollie Cavanagh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 5.
- 1911Endel Aruja, Estonian-Canadian physicist and academic (d. 2008)
- 1948William Hootkins, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1955Tony Hadley, English footballer
- 1956James Lofton, American football player and coach
- 1979Stiliyan Petrov, Bulgarian footballer and manager
- 1982Javier Paredes, Spanish footballer
- 1983Zheng Jie, Chinese tennis player
- 1989Dwight King, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Joseph King, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Canvas and Deadbeat Darling)
- 1995Jouki Tikkanen, Finnish gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1594Portuguese forces under the command of Pedro Lopes de Sousa begin an unsuccessful invasion of the Kingdom of Kandy during the Campaign of Danture in Sri Lanka.
- 1809The largest battle of the Napoleonic Wars, the Battle of Wagram is fought between the French and Austrian Empires.
- 1934“Bloody Thursday”: Police open fire on striking longshoremen in San Francisco.
- 1935The National Labor Relations Act, which governs labor relations in the United States, is signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1937Spam, the luncheon meat, is introduced into the market by the Hormel Foods Corporation.
- 1954Elvis Presley records his first single, “That’s All Right,” at Sun Records in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1954The Andhra Pradesh High Court is established.
- 1977Military coup in Pakistan: Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, the first elected Prime Minister of Pakistan, is overthrown.
- 1995The Republic of Armenia adopts its constitution, four years after its independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2004The first Indonesian presidential election is held.
View the complete list of historical events for July 5.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 5 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Yura, Akihiro Miwa, Malinda Williams, Alex Hirsch, Dana Plato, Michel Piccoli, Allison Mack, Shauna Sand, Jasmine Trias, Anthony Newley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 5 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 5, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Flame by Cheap Trick as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1999 – Francis Magundayao, Filipino actor and model; November 2, 1977 – Jason Cerbone, American actor; August 28, 1951 – Keiichi Suzuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (The Beatniks).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,280