Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 187th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,956 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 676 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Fina - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Nilo Soruco
- 1946Fred Dryer
- 1953Nanci Griffith
- 1974Babi Xavier
- 1978Adam Busch
- 1978Tamera Mowry
- 1982Misty Upham
- 1983Gregory Smith
- 1985Maria Arredondo
- 1985Melisa Sözen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1930George Armstrong, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1937Ned Beatty, American actor
- 1937Vladimir Ashkenazy, Russian-Icelandic pianist and conductor
- 1961Robin Antin, American dancer, choreographer, and businesswoman
- 1963Sorin Matei, Romanian high jumper
- 1975Sebastián Rulli, Argentinian-Mexican actor
- 1977Makhaya Ntini, South African cricketer
- 1978Kevin Senio, New Zealand rugby player
- 1982Misty Upham, American actress (d. 2014)
- 1984Lauren Harris, English singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 371 BCThe Battle of Leuctra, where Epaminondas defeated Cleombrotus I, takes place
- 1189Richard I “the Lionheart” accedes to the English throne.
- 1415Jan Hus is condemned as a heretic and then burned at the stake.
- 1484Portuguese sea captain Diogo Cão finds the mouth of the Congo River.
- 1560The Treaty of Edinburgh is signed by Scotland and England.
- 1919The British dirigible R34 lands in New York, completing the first crossing of the Atlantic Ocean by an airship.
- 1936A major breach of the Manchester Bolton & Bury Canal in England sends millions of gallons of water cascading 200 ft into the River Irwell.
- 1986Davis Phinney becomes the first American cyclist to win a road stage of the Tour de France.
- 1995In the Bosnian War, under the command of General Ratko Mladić, Serbia begins its attack on the Bosnian town of Srebrenica, and kills more than 8000 Bosniaks, in what then- UN Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali called “the worst crime on European soil since the Second World War”.
- 1997The Troubles: In response to the Drumcree dispute, five days of mass protests, riots and gun battles begin in Irish nationalist districts of Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for July 6.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Wachs, Arthur Penn, Ryusei Yokohama, Lenny Kaye, Mamoru Oshii, Kim E-Z, Karen Young, Mark Lester, Delroy Pearson, Park Han-byul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 6, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Easier Said Than Done by The Essex as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1966 – Fernando Colunga, Mexican actor; January 4, 1965 – Julia Ormond, English actress and producer; October 17, 1956 – Fran Cosmo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boston and Orion the Hunter).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209