Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1996 was a Saturday and it was the 188th day of the year 1996. It was the 27th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,291 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,764 days or 7.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 280 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 14, 2028.
If a dog named Tailor - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tailor will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tailor will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Sebastian Cabot
- 1921Nancy Reagan
- 1925Merv Griffin
- 1927Pat Paulsen
- 1946Peter Singer
- 1947Richard Beckinsale
- 1948Nathalie Baye
- 1978Tamera Mowry
- 1985Maria Arredondo
- 1987Caroline Trentini
View the complete list of July 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1782Maria Luisa of Spain (d. 1824)
- 1921Nancy Reagan, American actress, 40th First Lady of the United States
- 1952Hilary Mantel, English author and critic
- 1953Nanci Griffith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1954Willie Randolph, American baseball player and manager
- 1961Vandana Chavan, Indian politician and lawyer
- 1972Zhanna Pintusevich-Block, Ukrainian sprinter
- 197550 Cent, American rapper, producer, and actor (G-Unit)
- 1982Tay Zonday, American actor and singer
- 1987Manteo Mitchell, American runner
View the complete list of July 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1415Jan Hus is condemned as a heretic and then burned at the stake.
- 1495First Italian War: Battle of Fornovo: Charles VIII defeats the Holy League.
- 1535Sir Thomas More is executed for treason against King Henry VIII of England.
- 1779Battle of Grenada: The French defeat British naval forces during the American Revolutionary War.
- 1892Dadabhai Naoroji is elected as the first Indian Member of Parliament in Britain.
- 1933The first Major League Baseball All-Star Game is played in Chicago’s Comiskey Park. The American League defeated the National League 4–2.
- 1944Jackie Robinson refuses to move to the back of a bus, leading to a court-martial.
- 1962As a part of Operation Plowshare, the Sedan nuclear test takes place.
- 1966Malawi becomes a republic, with Hastings Banda as its first President.
- 1975The Comoros declares independence from France.
View the complete list of July 6 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charli Robinson, Paul de Leeuw, Callie Thorne, Arthur Crudup, Beverly Todd, Nikolay Cherkasov, Adrienne Frantz, Alexi Laiho, Max Beesley, Peter Blegvad.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 6, 1996.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th July 1996 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 6th July 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 6, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 188th day of 1996
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 27th Saturday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 109 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,291 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,764 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 280
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 14, 2028
- Age in dog years: 108 dog years old using a Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (July 6, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1964 – Christopher Titus, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; November 5, 1901 – Etta Moten Barnett, American actress and singer (d. 2004); December 22, 1998 – G. Hannelius, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,775