Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 189th day of the year 1980. It was the 27th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,913 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,971 days or 13.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 15, 2012.
If a dog named Carinosa - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carinosa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Carinosa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Eddie Romero
- 1941Bill Oddie
- 1943Toto Cutugno
- 1962Sırrı Süreyya Önder
- 1965Paula Devicq
- 1982Mike Glita
- 1987Julianna Guill
- 1988Kaci Brown
- 1993Capital Steez
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1901Vittorio De Sica, Italian actor and director (d. 1974)
- 1906Anna Marie Hahn, German-American serial killer (d. 1938)
- 1943Toto Cutugno, Italian singer-songwriter
- 1955Len Barker, American baseball player and coach
- 1972Manfred Stohl, Austrian race car driver
- 1985Marc Stein, German footballer
- 1992Toni Garrn, German model
- 1994Timothy Cathcart, Irish race car driver (d. 2014)
- 1996Frank Liivak, Estonian footballer
- 1997Erina Ikuta, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume)
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kate’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770The Battle of Larga between the Russian Empire and the Ottoman Empire takes place.
- 1798As a result of the XYZ Affair, the U.S. Congress rescinds the Treaty of Alliance with France sparking the “Quasi-War”.
- 1834In New York City, four nights of rioting against abolitionists began.
- 1892Katipunan: The Revolutionary Philippine Brotherhood is established, contributing to the fall of the Spanish Empire in Asia.
- 1907Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr. staged his first Follies on the roof of the New York Theater in New York City.
- 1915Militia officer Henry Pedris executed by firing squad at Colombo, Ceylon - an act widely regarded as a miscarriage of justice by the British colonial authorities.
- 1941World War II: Beirut is occupied by Free France and British troops.
- 1946Mother Francesca S. Cabrini becomes the first American to be canonized.
- 1980During the Lebanese Civil War, 83 Tiger militants are killed during what will be known as the Safra massacre.
- 2005A series of four explosions occurs on London’s transport system killing 56 people including four suicide bombers and injuring over 700 others.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olly Murs, Christopher Jones, Annie Yi, Helena Seger, Jeff Probst, Lucas Cruikshank, Sister Bliss, Carlos Pena, Jr., Mark Penney, Sherri Saum.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 1980.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 1980 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Coming Up by Paul McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 7th July 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1980
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 27th Monday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,913 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,971 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 505
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 2012
- Age in dog years: 180 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Coming Up by Paul McCartney (July 12, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1946 – Rusty Young, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Poco); December 10, 1978 – Summer Phoenix, American actress; July 16, 1930 – Guy Béart, Egyptian-French singer-songwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920