Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 189th day of the year 1984. It was the 27th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,648 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,216 days or 11.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 15, 2016.
If a dog named Dig - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dig will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dig will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899George Cukor
- 1911Gretchen Franklin
- 1941Bill Oddie
- 1965Mo Collins
- 1968Amy Carlson
- 1968Jorja Fox
- 1969Cree Summer
- 1988Kaci Brown
- 1993Capital Steez
- 1997Erina Ikuta
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1884Lion Feuchtwanger, German author and playwright (d. 1958)
- 1884Toivo Kuula, Finnish conductor and composer (d. 1918)
- 1891Tadamichi Kuribayashi, Japanese general and poet (d. 1945)
- 1900Earle E. Partridge, American general (d. 1990)
- 1917Fidel Sánchez Hernández, Salvadoran general and politician, President of El Salvador (d. 2003)
- 1924Natalia Bekhtereva, Russian neuroscientist and psychologist (d. 2008)
- 1944Glenys Kinnock, Baroness Kinnock of Holyhead, English educator and politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1951Tom Fox, American activist (d. 2006)
- 1964Jennifer Gibney, Irish actress
- 1966Jim Gaffigan, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1124Tyre falls to the Crusaders.
- 1534European colonization of the Americas: First known exchange between Europeans and natives of the Gulf of St. Lawrence in New Brunswick.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American forces retreating from Fort Ticonderoga are defeated in the Battle of Hubbardton.
- 1846Mexican–American War: American troops occupy Monterey and Yerba Buena, thus beginning the U.S. acquisition of California.
- 1892Katipunan: The Revolutionary Philippine Brotherhood is established, contributing to the fall of the Spanish Empire in Asia.
- 1907Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr. staged his first Follies on the roof of the New York Theater in New York City.
- 1947The Roswell incident, the (supposed) crash of an alien spaceship near Roswell in New Mexico.
- 1959Venus occults the star Regulus. This rare event is used to determine the diameter of Venus and the structure of the Venusian atmosphere.
- 1983Cold War: Samantha Smith, a U.S. schoolgirl, flies to the Soviet Union at the invitation of Secretary General Yuri Andropov.
- 2003NASA Opportunity rover, MER-B or Mars Exploration Rover–B, was launched into space aboard a Delta II rocket.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauriane Gilliéron, Phil Jamieson, Naathan Phan, Christina Moore, Colin Mochrie, Fred Niblo, Keely Smith, Bruce Redman, Gary Olsen, Ben Younger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 1984.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 1984 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 24, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When Doves Cry by Prince as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 7, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 7th July 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1984
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 27th Saturday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 135 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,648 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,216 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 429
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 2016
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1986 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 24, 1974 (-149)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: When Doves Cry by Prince (July 7, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1946 – Patricia Hodge, English actress; November 14, 1949 – Gary Grubbs, American actor; August 20, 1906 – Charles Arnt, American actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,883