Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1909 was a Thursday and it was the 189th day of the year 1909. It was the 27th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,831 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,610 days or 37.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 1941.
If a dog named Macli - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 519 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macli will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Macli will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Peter Orlovsky
- 1938Diane Clare
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1962Joan Osborne
- 1964Linda de Mol
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1982Pendleton Ward
- 1984Alexis Dziena
- 1984Daniella Sarahyba
- 1986Kenza Farah
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1851Arthur Evans, English archaeologist and academic (d. 1941)
- 1885Ernst Bloch, German philosopher, author, and academic (d. 1977)
- 1892Richard Aldington, English author and poet (d. 1962)
- 1904Henri Cartan, French mathematician and academic (d. 2008)
- 1911Ken Farnes, English cricketer (d. 1941)
- 1947Jenny Diski, English author and screenwriter
- 1947Kim Darby, American actress
- 1974Jeanna Friske, Russian actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1977Wang Zhizhi, Chinese basketball player
- 2000Sophie Nyweide, American actress
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Archie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1874The Mounties begin their March West.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1892St. John’s, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1960Francis Gary Powers is charged with espionage resulting from his flight over the Soviet Union.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
- 1966King Mwambutsa IV Bangiriceng of Burundi is deposed by his son Prince Charles Ndizi.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Inés Sastre, Paula Abdul, Arthur Malet, Bobby Jameson, Alexandra Daddario, Norman Pritchard, Marc Singer, Paradise Oskar, Daniel Seavey, Rosie Flores.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1909.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1909 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 13, 1918. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 16, 1909. Your score is -200. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1909
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 27th Thursday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 112 years old
- Days since birth: 40,831 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,610 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,382
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 1941
- Age in dog years: 519 dog years old using a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 13, 1918 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 16, 1909 (-200)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1976 – Cat Deeley, English model, actress, and television host; March 22, 1915 – Georgiy Zhzhonov, Russian actor (d. 2005); April 21, 1988 – Robbie Amell, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,832