Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 189th day of the year 1935. It was the 27th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,284 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,428 days or 28.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,060 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 1967.
If a dog named Rosie - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rosie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rosie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Faye Emerson
- 1918Craig Stevens
- 1930Jerry Vale
- 1932Franca Raimondi
- 1934Marty Feldman
- 1935Steve Lawrence
- 1959Billy Kimball
- 1975Jamal Woolard
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia
- 2000Sophie Nyweide
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1760Christian Kramp, French mathematician and academic (d. 1826)
- 1838Ferdinand von Zeppelin, German general and businessman, founded the Zeppelin Airship Company (d. 1917)
- 1892Richard Aldington, English author and poet (d. 1962)
- 1894Pyotr Kapitsa, Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984)
- 1908Louis Jordan, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and actor (Tympany Five) (d. 1975)
- 1918Craig Stevens, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1947Luis Fernando Figari, Peruvian religious leader, founded the Sodalitium Christianae Vitae
- 1958Neetu Singh, Indian actress and costume designer
- 1970Beck, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1981Dagmar Oja, Estonian singer
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UELKWUWHYVAX? Check your answers here: Word scramble UELKWUWHYVAX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Vasco da Gama sets sail on the first direct European voyage to India.
- 1758French forces hold Fort Carillon against the British at Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1889The first issue of The Wall Street Journal is published.
- 1892St. John’s, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1960Francis Gary Powers is charged with espionage resulting from his flight over the Soviet Union.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Puneeth Rajkumar, Woranut Bhirombhakdi, Olga Kurylenko, Dwi Sasono, Patsy Pease, Simon Gosejohann, Raghava Lawrence, Danger Mouse, Abraham Mateo, John Denver.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1935.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1935 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 13, 1909. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1935
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 27th Monday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 128 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,284 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,428 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,060
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 1967
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1925 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 13, 1909 (-172)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1950 – Ewa Aulin, Swedish actress; September 4, 1955 – David Broza, Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 17, 1976 – Diane Neal, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916