Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,028 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 813 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Nima - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nima will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nima will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Billy Eckstine
- 1917Pamela Brown
- 1951Anjelica Huston
- 1952Larry Garner
- 1952Mary Ellen Trainor
- 1955Mihaela Mitrache
- 1961Karl Seglem
- 1966Mike Nawrocki
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1545Carlos, Prince of Asturias (d. 1568)
- 1918Paul B. Fay, American businessman, soldier, and diplomat, 12th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 2009)
- 1919Walter Scheel, German soldier and politician, 4th President of West Germany
- 1935John David Crow, American football player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1947Jenny Diski, English author and screenwriter
- 1952Mary Ellen Trainor, American actress (d. 2015)
- 1957Aleksandr Gurnov, Russian journalist and author
- 1957Carlos Cavazo, Mexican-American guitarist and songwriter (Quiet Riot and Ratt)
- 1962Joan Osborne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Dead and Trigger Hippy)
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald, American-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1859King Charles XV & IV accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- 1898The death of crime boss Soapy Smith, killed in the Shootout on Juneau Wharf, releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1966King Mwambutsa IV Bangiriceng of Burundi is deposed by his son Prince Charles Ndizi.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Sparks, Simon Nye, Senem Kuyucuoğlu, David Vadim, Mick Taylor, Vince Martell, Palle Huld, Carl Schultz, Logan Miller, Shawn Colvin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 8, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1996 – Martin Garrix, Dutch DJ and producer; January 2, 1983 – Kate Bosworth, American actress, singer, and producer; September 25, 1957 – Michael Madsen, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172