Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,878 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 808 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named L'Ll - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 L'Ll will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like L'Ll will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Peter Orlovsky
- 1947Kim Darby
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1962Joan Osborne
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1967Jordan Chan
- 1969George Fisher
- 1973Kathleen Robertson
- 1976Grettell Valdéz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1766Dominique Jean Larrey, French surgeon (d. 1842)
- 1831John Pemberton, American chemist and pharmacist, invented Coca-Cola (d. 1888)
- 1838Ferdinand von Zeppelin, German general and businessman, founded the Zeppelin Airship Company (d. 1917)
- 1932Franca Raimondi, Italian singer (d. 1988)
- 1948Raffi, Egyptian-Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1964Alexei Gusarov, Russian ice hockey player and manager
- 1970Beck, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia, American actor, director, and producer
- 1980Robbie Keane, Irish footballer
- 1998Jaden Smith, American actor and rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1889The first issue of The Wall Street Journal is published.
- 1898The death of crime boss Soapy Smith, killed in the Shootout on Juneau Wharf, releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karoline Krüger, Mark Murphy, Helena Seger, Laila Robins, Michael Sarrazin, Lillian Russell, Royce D. Applegate, Gülse Birsel, Greg Yaitanes, Carmi Martin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 8, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1945 – Susan Stafford, American game show host and actress; November 11, 1965 – Kim Stockwood, Canadian singer-songwriter (Shaye); October 8, 1943 – Chevy Chase, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216