Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 189th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,559 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Melville Ruick
- 1938Diane Clare
- 1951Anjelica Huston
- 1952Mary Ellen Trainor
- 1955Mihaela Mitrache
- 1959Pauline Quirke
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1972Shōsuke Tanihara
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia
- 1982Pendleton Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1851Arthur Evans, English archaeologist and academic (d. 1941)
- 1898Melville Ruick, American actor (d. 1972)
- 1906Philip Johnson, American architect, designed the IDS Center and PPG Place (d. 2005)
- 1923Harrison Dillard, American sprinter and hurdler
- 1947Kim Darby, American actress
- 1948Raffi, Egyptian-Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1949Tom Owen, English actor
- 1961Andrew Fletcher, English keyboard player (Depeche Mode)
- 1966Suzanne Krull, American actress (d. 2013)
- 1968Billy Crudup, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1966King Mwambutsa IV Bangiriceng of Burundi is deposed by his son Prince Charles Ndizi.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Agnez Mo, Jimmy Scott, Elaine Yiu, Gemma Jones, Steven Jacobs, Ashley Taylor Dawson, Lefteris Pantazis, Lynsey de Paul, Ana Obregón, Ron Perlman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1975 – John Cooper, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Skillet); July 10, 1959 – Sandy West, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Runaways) (d. 2006); August 1, 1946 – Sandi Griffiths, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,159