Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 189th day of the year 1987. It was the 27th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,849 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,950 days or 10.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 2019.
If a dog named Tucker Worth - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tucker Worth will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tucker Worth will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Craig Stevens
- 1949Wolfgang Puck
- 1959Pauline Quirke
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1964Linda de Mol
- 1975Elias Viljanen
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia
- 1981Oka Antara
- 1986Jake McDorman
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1830Frederick W. Seward, American lawyer and politician, 6th United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1915)
- 1857Alfred Binet, French psychologist and graphologist (d. 1911)
- 1892Richard Aldington, English author and poet (d. 1962)
- 1904Henri Cartan, French mathematician and academic (d. 2008)
- 1944Jeffrey Tambor, American actor and singer
- 1945Micheline Calmy-Rey, Swiss politician, 91st President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1947Luis Fernando Figari, Peruvian religious leader, founded the Sodalitium Christianae Vitae
- 1962Joan Osborne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Dead and Trigger Hippy)
- 1967Jordan Chan, Hong Kong actor and singer
- 1968Michael Weatherly, American actor, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kayla’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1859King Charles XV & IV accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryōtarō Sugi, Anna Kendrick, Matt Stone, Eric Idle, Jim Cummings, Joe Butler, James Murray, Martin Huba, Julie Ege, Walter Lantz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1987.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1987 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 14, 1976. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,027,200,492. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone by Heart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,691,278 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1987. The estimated number of babies born on 8th July 1987 is 379,976. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 55,991 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 63,647 times in the year 1987. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1987. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1987
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 27th Wednesday of 1987
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 205 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,849 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,950 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 402
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 2019
- Age in dog years: 148 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1986 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 14, 1976 (-149)
- 1987 world population: 5,027,200,492
- Number one song: Alone by Heart (July 11, 1987)
- Babies born in 1987: 138,691,278
- Babies born in 1987 every day: 379,976
- Babies born in 1987 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 55,991 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 63,647 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMLXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1939 – Luther Allison, American singer and guitarist (d. 1997); June 5, 1977 – Liza Weil, American actress; March 4, 1953 – Kay Lenz, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,112