Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 190th day of the year 1988. It was the 28th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,242 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,747 days or 10.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 380 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 16, 2020.
If a dog named Biablo - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biablo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Biablo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Billy Eckstine
- 1944Jeffrey Tambor
- 1952Larry Garner
- 1958Kevin Bacon
- 1966Mike Nawrocki
- 1966Suzanne Krull
- 1981Dagmar Oja
- 1981Iyari Limon
- 2000Sophie Nyweide
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1621Jean de La Fontaine, French author and poet (d. 1695)
- 1908Louis Jordan, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and actor (Tympany Five) (d. 1975)
- 1914Jyoti Basu, Indian politician, 6th Chief Minister of West Bengal (d. 2010)
- 1935Vitaly Sevastyanov, Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2010)
- 1952Larry Garner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Andreas Carlgren, Swedish educator and politician, 8th Swedish Minister for the Environment
- 1968Shane Howarth, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1972Sourav Ganguly, Indian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1977Wang Zhizhi, Chinese basketball player
- 1982Sophia Bush, American actress and director
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1716Great Northern War: The naval Battle of Dynekilen takes place.
- 1898The death of crime boss Soapy Smith, killed in the Shootout on Juneau Wharf, releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1960Francis Gary Powers is charged with espionage resulting from his flight over the Soviet Union.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: B. A. Rolfe, Hikaru Utada, Lim Jeong-hee, Meret Becker, Randy Sklar, Chris Caffery, Wayland Flowers, Christopher Hewett, Masahiro Inoue, Sean Avery.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 4, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Flame by Cheap Trick as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 8th July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1988
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 28th Friday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 80 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,242 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,747 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 380
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 2020
- Age in dog years: 155 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 4, 1964 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-179)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: The Flame by Cheap Trick (July 9, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1989 – Ejay Falcon, Filipino actor; January 10, 1945 – Rod Stewart, English-Scottish singer-songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Shotgun Express, and The Steampacket); July 16, 1930 – Guy Béart, Egyptian-French singer-songwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,074