Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 190th day of the year 1988. It was the 28th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,364 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,788 days or 10.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 16, 2020.
If a dog named Pictures - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pictures will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pictures will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1930Jerry Vale
- 1958Kevin Bacon
- 1959Pauline Quirke
- 1964Linda de Mol
- 1974Tami Erin
- 1986Kenza Farah
- 1992Sky Ferreira
- 1998Jaden Smith
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1838Eli Lilly, American soldier, chemist, and businessman, founded Eli Lilly and Company (d. 1898)
- 1885Hugo Boss, German fashion designer, founded Hugo Boss (d. 1948)
- 1900George Antheil, American pianist, composer, and author (d. 1959)
- 1918Craig Stevens, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1955Monty Don, German-English television host
- 1957Carlos Cavazo, Mexican-American guitarist and songwriter (Quiet Riot and Ratt)
- 1960Mal Meninga, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1966Shadlog Bernicke, Nauruan politician
- 1970Todd Martin, American tennis player and coach
- 1983John Bowker, American baseball player
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1758French forces hold Fort Carillon against the British at Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte approves the Bayonne Statute, a royal charter intended as the basis for his rule as king of Spain.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1892St. John’s, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1898The death of crime boss Soapy Smith, killed in the Shootout on Juneau Wharf, releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shraddha Das, Mammootty, Vic Dana, Joel Coen, Pete Haycock, Jake Eberts, Christopher Jones, Matthew Friedberger, Elliphant, Sharleen Spiteri.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 4, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Flame by Cheap Trick as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 8th July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1988
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 28th Friday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 324 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,364 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,788 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 385
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 2020
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 4, 1964 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-179)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: The Flame by Cheap Trick (July 9, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1927 – Frank Windsor, English actor; June 18, 1985 – Alex Hirsch, American animator, producer, and voice actor; October 10, 1953 – Midge Ure, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Slik, Rich Kids, Thin Lizzy, Visage, and Ultravox).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,102